SWAC Football Championship tickets are now on sale

So yesterday, JSU was allowing season ticket holders to get first dibs at reserved seats if you already had reserved?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hopefully the city and university see the impact that JSU football is bringing. I was sad to see the city of Jackson when I visited for the Boombox Classic.

Hopefully the city and university see the impact that JSU football is bringing. I was sad to see the city of Jackson when I visited for the Boombox Classic.
Jackson and Baton Rouge are similar. I lived in BR fir 5 years. The area around LSU is the nicest which is similar to the old canyon rd area and east over area which is Still n jackson. Y’all be reaching and the area over by jsu and the rest of jackson is just like the area over by su and the rest of BR. Like they are so identical

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Jackson and Baton Rouge are similar. I lived in BR fir 5 years. The area around LSU is the nicest which is similar to the old canyon rd area and east over area which is Still n jackson. Y’all be reaching and the area over by jsu and the rest of jackson is just like the area over by su and the rest of BR. Like they are so identical
Not true at all! I think he's talking about the evidence of decline around the downtown area. The boarded-up buildings, the gigantic street potholes, and the neighborhoods surrounding JSU. Everywhere you look or turn, people are commenting about the appearance of your capitol city. But it is not entirely the fault of the city of Jackson, as the state of Mississippi has sabotaged Jackson and created a situation for its downward spiral. Downtown Baton Rouge, sparkling, shiny, and clean, has not experienced the same fate. The downtown area has seen continued growth for several decades now and is primed for additional expansion. Yes, much of BR resembles Jackson, but their differences are great as well.

Last edited:
Not true at all! I think he's talking about the evidence of decline around the downtown area. The boarded-up buildings, the gigantic street potholes, and the neighborhoods surrounding JSU. Everywhere you look or turn, people are commenting about the appearance of your capitol city. But it is not entirely the fault of the city of Jackson, as the state of Mississippi has sabotaged Jackson and created a situation for its downward spiral. Downtown Baton Rouge, sparkling, shiny, and clean, has not experienced the same fate. The downtown area has seen continued growth for several decades now and is primed for additional expansion. Yes, much of BR resembles Jackson, but their differences are great as well.
Exactly bro!! U got what i was saying!

Part of the economic impact that the big HBCU games have on local economies that are not usually talked about are Barber and Beauty shops, black owned restaurants, parking around the stadium, local shops and vendors selling HBCU memorabilia and black owned catering. Sure the big hotels, major restaurants and other big businesses are impacted, but so are smaller businesses.

Last edited:
Hurry, Hurry, Hurry, Step Right Up! Only 15 reserved seat tickets remain on the Home side of the stadium. wavey.gif

Deion has been rather quiet this week, don't think he has sold a lot of tickets like he did for the Alabama State game. Also, many Southern fans spent all of their money at the Bayou Classic last week and will not attend this game.

Deion has been rather quiet this week, don't think he has sold a lot of tickets like he did for the Alabama State game. Also, many Southern fans spent all of their money at the Bayou Classic last week and will not attend this game.
Who cares what southern does. As of Wednesday it was less than 5000 tickets left. So I Dnt know what you are talking about and you dnt neither. 256799AC-4AD0-4AA8-880F-491F0B182845.jpeg

Jackson State struggled offensively it's last two games. Got my ticket and my whiskey to celebrate the Jags win today. Started at the bottom, Now we're here!

Back