SWAC Football Championship tickets are now on sale

jsu, where is your rail system to take folks to the game?

Light Rail 49Ers GIF by Caltrain

Here you go. Get an early start.

Lol... $39.15 for each from what I see online...
That's with the "I dont want my window broken" convenience fee....lol (wait! Did I just do self-smack?) lol

Regardless, there are several establishments around that charge $20 to park if you dont want to the convenience of parking right next to Memorial Palace. You dont get that at most HBCU stadiums.

That's with the "I dont want my window broken" convenience fee....lol (wait! Did I just do self-smack?) lol

Regardless, there are several establishments around that charge $20 to park if you dont want to the convenience of parking right next to Memorial Palace. You dont get that at most HBCU stadiums.
Please…. I paid $20 to park at the stadium last SCG. If y’all need help paying Deion just say that 😂😂.

You better check attendance from the last couple of years son. Texas Southern averages more fans than pv.

Like there was really 8K at the game saturday, more like 3K. You're pencil whipping the numbers just like some other school was doing a few years ago until the auditors checked them on the ticket income not matching those numbers. In the end, it's all a guessing game now and whoever is entering the stats.

Like there was really 8K at the game saturday, more like 3K. You're pencil whipping the numbers just like some other school was doing a few years ago until the auditors checked them on the ticket income not matching those numbers. In the end, it's all a guessing game now and whoever is entering the stats.
You are so full of caca
Well, there is an electronic ticket system so it's at least ticket sales. I'll go with it.

Back