SWAC Football Champions

View attachment 19535

Gregory Gerami State U getting ran out of their own thread 😆 🤣 😂 😹.
Yall wanna be THEE so bad 😆 🤣 😂
Strike on legless lizards
You mean to tell me they got toof’less Gerami doing that “air quoting” mess they be doing. I bet he’s an honorary graduate too. 😂 How fitting!!!
He was their commencement speaker. He sent their graduates off into the world. If that ain’t the most… sigh
right on brand. I shouldn’t be shocked.

You mean to tell me they got toof’less Gerami doing that “air quoting” mess they be doing. I bet he’s an honorary graduate too. 😂 How fitting!!!
He was their commencement speaker. He sent their graduates off into the world. If that ain’t the most… sigh
right on brand. I shouldn’t be shocked.
At least we beat JSU, you can detract and come up with All kind of statements. The facts will not change, you still are THEE BOWL CHOKERS…

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
For Christ's sake mane.... THROW THE DAMNED TOWEL!!!!!

il_1140xN.2687473213_ser4.jpg
I am here and bammas from The delta with limited vocabulary never will run me away.

At least we beat JSU, you can detract and come up with All kind of statements. The facts will not change, you still are THEE BOWL CHOKERS…
You’re 1-4 against JSU in the last 5 meetings. 12-8-2 advantage J state all time series record. Glad we’re the measuring stick for y’all’s success… but kicking y’all azz is nothing new to us. Next

I am here and bammas from The delta with limited vocabulary never will run me away.
…and a representative from a school claiming a fictional national championship and is easily scammed will never bother JSU. How y’all the #1 public HBCU but do the most stupid things on gods green earth. I mean, I would say have you no shame, but you’re named after a baby’s toy trying to connect it to a snake… so I’ll save that sentiment for someone else not running their institution like a VH1 reality show.

We are still the champions…..
…and a representative from a school claiming a fictional national championship and is easily scammed will never bother JSU. How y’all the #1 public HBCU but do the most stupid things on gods green earth. I mean, I would say have you no shame, but you’re named after a baby’s toy trying to connect it to a snake… so I’ll save that sentiment for someone else not running their institution like a VH1 reality show.
e

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Y'all are the "Can't Get Rights." 😡 A president? Fired. An AD? Fired. A former head football coach? Blazed the hell out of there. Several football coaches? Blazed also. A disgruntled 1yr contract head mens basketball coach? Highly unhappy. Psychotic fans making air apostrophes and hissing at us normal folk? F'ing priceless. smh
Shyt 😆 🤣 😂

Y'all are the "Can't Get Rights." 😡 A president? Fired. An AD? Fired. A former head football coach? Blazed the hell out of there. Several football coaches? Blazed also. A disgruntled 1yr contract head mens basketball coach? Highly unhappy. Psychotic fans making air apostrophes and hissing at us normal folk? F'ing priceless. smh

You can’t even make shit like this up. Never in the history of ever has anyone seen anything like this, all from one damn school 😂

Back