SWAC Football Champions

And what good did that do for you in not ONE but TWO Celebration Bowls? That’s called “FRONT RUNNERS”, that what JSU is.
I’m sorry fam. Until y’all remove that other “National Championship” y’all claimed under NCAA Probation from off your stadium…don’t talk to me about front running. Some jokes literally write themselves. JSU would NEVER. 😂

Last edited:

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
I’m sorry fam. Until y’all remove that other “National Championship” y’all claimed under NCAA Probation from off your stadium…don’t talk to me about front running. Some jokes literally write themselves. JSU would

You've been gone 2 days and this is the best you could come up with 😆 🤣 😂. The snakes need to send somebody else. I know they shame 😆 🤣 😂
Come on bloggers, go ahead and say that the shoe fits JSU. Will they ever win anything? They tried in 1978 and lost to FAMU. They got punked by South Carolina State and NCCU, so the only conclusion I can make is JSU “TBC”.

Come on bloggers, go ahead and say that the shoe fits JSU. Will they ever win anything? They tried in 1978 and lost to FAMU. They got punked by South Carolina State and NCCU, so the only conclusion I can make is JSU “TBC”.
Let us not forget…. FAMU was buddy and South Carolina State as well as BCU slump hoe for years … lol y’all tucked your heads and ran to the SWAC to finally win something. This man ain’t never posted this much in his life until after FAMU recently became relevant on the national stage. Meanwhile it’s funny watching your own administration tear it down. Guess it’s self inflicted right ?

Let us not forget…. FAMU was buddy and South Carolina State as well as BCU slump hoe for years … lol y’all tucked your heads and ran to the SWAC to finally win something. This man ain’t never posted this much in his life until after FAMU recently became relevant on the national stage. Meanwhile it’s funny watching your own administration tear it down. Guess it’s self inflicted right ?
We are the champions and JSU will never win in Atlanta…

JSU already did win something in Atlanta, and they’ll build off it this season… I’d be more worried about your school being back on probation due to APR after all the scrubs y’all grabbed from the portal bounce once again. Where is your football culture FAMU?
1-800-NCAA-VIOLATIONS.

I'm snitching. 👀

You went to Scamu... you're NOT qualified to form an opinion King 😆 😂. The world knows y'all are slow over there. 12-8-2....we OWN y'all sorry arses. Gregory Gerami State University has some nerve 😆 🤣 😂

Is this SMACK, wrong page. We can go there.
This whole post is smack. You already went there when you made this post. Maybe you should go read up on the rules of the sports board. Calling a team out of its name is SMACK. So since you started it I Finished it. 😆 🤣 😂 😹
Now go head on and Strike, Strike, and Strike again GGSU 😆 🤣 😂

This whole post is smack. You already went there when you made this post. Maybe you should go read up on the rules of the sports board. Calling a team out of its name is SMACK. So since you started it I Finished it. 😆 🤣 😂 😹
Now go head on and Strike, Strike, and Strike again GGSU 😆 🤣 😂
You wish you all were even close to FAMU dominance especially in academics. We made a mistake and we can handle it because We just happen to be the Mighty, Mighty, Mighty Rattlers. We are the champions!!!

You wish you all were even close to FAMU dominance especially in academics. We made a mistake and we can handle it because We just happen to be the Mighty, Mighty, Mighty Rattlers. We are the champions!!!
No institution of higher education wants to be like Gregory Gerami State U lol 😆 😂. I can promise you that 😆 😂
Yall are thelaughing stock of FCS 😂

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
At least we got water and our own stadium. I’m trying to keep this about football.

Them same water jokes got y’all a 59-3 ass whooping too, let’s not forget that. Might wanna just back away from the keyboard cause this really ain’t your thang fam. This is really horrible, yet fun, to watch you go out like this 😂

We are the #1 public HBCU in the country. Nothing you silly JSU grads can say will change that. We are THEE SWAC and HBCU FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS . You are JSU “thee bowl chokers”. “Peace out”.✌️

We are the #1 public HBCU in the country. Nothing you silly JSU grads can say will change that. We are THEE SWAC and HBCU FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS . You are JSU “thee bowl chokers”. “Peace out”.✌️
For Christ's sake mane.... THROW THE DAMNED TOWEL!!!!!

il_1140xN.2687473213_ser4.jpg

The #1 embarrassment
The #1 public toilet
The #1 Scammer
The #1 Dumbest/Most Gullible Admins

You all won the CB and nobody cares. The general PUBLIC forgot about it the next day. Which is why you’re trying your best to inform everyone with this failed thread.

And how you gone create this smack thread and run out like a punk. Get your ass back in here. We just getting started lol

Back