SWAC Football Champions

We don't smack like this on The Sports Board, bruh. Take it to the Smack Board.

I'll be waiting and I'll have some extra KY Jelly so it feels better when our Panthers put a fist up y'all slimy slithering asseds. :mad:

Everybody got talent so you ain't said nothing 😆 🤣.

Last week your defense was getting abused. Now yall 2 weeks into camp and still can't line up right. Your head coach is arse 😆 🤣.

View attachment 19531
That’s why we have 25 practices before the first game. This is not Colzie’s first head coaching job. He is a motivational leader that has deep roots in South Florida. The players wanted him to lead.

That’s why we have 25 practices before the first game. This is not Colzie’s first head coaching job. He is a motivational leader that has deep roots in South Florida. The players wanted him to lead.
At this rate y'all need 55 practices 😆. That should of been handled the first couple of days. Those players wanted a coach they could run over and they got it. Every interview that man complaining about all the fights y'all having everyday 😆 🤣. Just an undisciplined mess. Don't let Norfolk embarrass y'all in a few weeks now.

….and y’all say J state Delusional. You can’t transfer portal your way to a championship. Four and Five stars with empty stats don’t mean they can play worth a damn in the scheme. Colzie ain’t Willie. You know it’s a red flag when Colzie wasn’t even the damn AD first choice.

Willie gone and so will be yall success to return back! lol
Somebody pass me some yacc & some voodoo dust so we can get the old Jaguar shit talking spirit back up in dis muthafugga.

Smack that rabid snake upside the head, pats! Smack them snakes I say!!! 😡😡😡😡

Newsflash that team and the main coaches are gone. Y'all are a shell of your former selves. 6-6 season ahead for the snakes
My apologies for an earlier post that indicated that FAMU fans did not brag or smack.

Back