AA&M - coach Jones will be on the hot seat this season:kaioken:
Alcorn/MVSU tie:devil2:

WEST

APB - #1 until someone beats them:spin:
SU - Odoms is working hard to turn the Jags around:bowdown:
PVU/TSU toss up:sleeping:
GSU - Doug has problems:pimp::argue2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yes, Bama State had the best SWAC signing class plus transfers but we still have to see how the players do in class. Can they stay away from the injury bug? I'm hoping JSU win it. I hate them bastards but I hope they take it.

Oh lord not this BS again. Everybody will say their own school is the best and the usual ass kissing to certain schools. Close this stupid thread....

Yes, Bama State had the best SWAC signing class plus transfers but we still have to see how the players do in class. Can they stay away from the injury bug? I'm hoping JSU win it. I hate them bastards but I hope they take it.

I don't think they had the best signing class. They did have the best transfer list by far.

Can we please wait until players show up on campus and we find out who is eligible/not eligible

Its amazing how teams who think they are going to be good start thread after thread after thread. These are the same folks you won't see in mid September. But I don't think we have to wait till mid August to start talking football. Hell speculation is the best part of football. Tell ESPN to stop talking about the NFL in March and see what happens.

Jackson State. Bar none.

Why do you always have to hate on MightyJSU KingLightskinneded? JSU folks ain't said nothing bout football baseball or basketball even though we have the top team in each sport. We just are a lot more mature than the rest of you young grasshoppers.

Remember when SU used to start all the baseball threads and bamastate would start all the basketball threads? Those were the days. We won't have to see that mess for a while.

Wait....remember when MikeBigg would post all those articles about those losers at Grambling? Wheeeeew...I'm so glad that's over

Remember when SU used to start all the baseball threads and bamastate would start all the basketball threads? Those were the days. We won't have to see that mess for a while.

Wait....remember when MikeBigg would post all those articles about those losers at Grambling? Wheeeeew...I'm so glad that's over
JSU lucks up and win one baseball title for the first time since 2001 and now this. :lol: . SU is the SWAC baseball school and don't you forget it.

I wouldn't poke my chest out to far beating Grambling on a down season, do it when we are strong. BTW we should be better, if not Doug needs to really go. We don't play that losing crap at GSU. I blame Doug giving people other SWAC schools so much confidence.

SuDie ...I'm about to waste my time by telling you something
You ready?
here it goes
Be realistic

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I wouldn't poke my chest out to far beating Grambling on a down season, do it when we are strong. BTW we should be better, if not Doug needs to really go. We don't play that losing crap at GSU. I blame Doug giving people other SWAC schools so much confidence.

Grambling needs to stop wasting every one's time and face the inevitable ...go D2

Grambling needs to stop wasting every one's time and face the inevitable ...go D2

Says the person from the school who is on the short end of the stick against. What JSU is 22-40-1 overall against GSU and to add onto misery since 2000 JSU has managed to only beat Grambling 3 out of the 14 meetings smh. A 21% winning percentage against us. Like i said beat us when we are strong, JSU hasn't proven to do that. Have fun with your rare win in 2012. Everyone with sense knows GSU's 2012 season was a very rare one.

Last edited:
Why do you always have to hate on MightyJSU KingLightskinneded? JSU folks ain't said nothing bout football baseball or basketball even though we have the top team in each sport. We just are a lot more mature than the rest of you young grasshoppers.

Last I checked UAPB won the football title, and SU won the basketball title. So explain to me how JSU is tops in all three?

Dude that's all great. The fact is Grambling finished last in football basketball and baseball. Who does that? How is that possible? You are not competitive in the worst conference in the country. Don't get me wrong, there are other schools in the SWAC that need to move down with you. And by some I mean TxSU PV SU pb MVSU Alcorn AAMU and ASU.

You guys fall way short in academics athletics or finances. You would do yourself and BCF a favor if all of you moved down. The writing is on the wall. The sooner SWAC schools read and obey the better for the rest of us.

Last I checked UAPB won the football title, and SU won the basketball title. So explain to me how JSU is tops in all three?

You didn't win basketball ...remember SU finished in 3rd and the top 2 teams were too dumb to qualify for the trny. I know you guys have been running around sticking your chest out about your basketball season but you only won cause TxSU is a thug school. I think the SWAC office put a big * by your trny title. And then you gave the guy a contract when he actually didn't win nothing. He competed against a bad Gonzaga team and y'all went wild. Hell if the real SWAC champs had gone to the trny we mighty had our first 16 seed over a 1 seed.

And then you start a thread patting yourselves on the back about who is the best coach and didn't even include PBs coach. Grambling is a bottom barrel school, but officially according to the SWAC office SU has the worst athletic department in the country. It is what it is

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This dude acts like JSU won the 2012 SCG, SWAC Basketball Title and they finally won the Baseball Tournament out of 300 tries. The teams/schools that actually won the SCG and Basketball Tournament do not talk bs at all. I have never seen people that wish and think they are the best in everything but they aren't. You can tell when one isn't used to anything. I don't post much on here but i have noticed JSU people post just because they have a keybord to do so and they want to make themselves relevant and seem so important in everyone's post. Damn shame men are such attention seekers. I guess that's how they are raised in Mississippi. It is what it is. BTW 2012 was GSU's worst year in sport but don't be so gullible and act like it's a year to year thing when it's not, stats don't lie, that's if you can read and comprehend.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This dude acts like JSU won the 2012 SCG, SWAC Basketball Title and they finally won the Baseball Tournament out of 300 tries. The teams/schools that actually won the SCG and Basketball Tournament do not talk bs at all. I have never seen people that wish and think they are the best in everything but they aren't. You can tell when one isn't used to anything. I don't post much on here but i have noticed JSU people post just because they have a keybord to do so and they want to make themselves relevant and seem so important in everyone's post. Damn shame men are such attention seekers. I guess that's how they are raised in Mississippi. It is what it is. BTW 2012 was GSU's worst year in sport but don't be so gullible and act like it's a year to year thing when it's not, stats don't lie, that's if you can read and comprehend.

There is not much difference in the schools athletic finances either (student fees would have moved GSU higher depending on the assessment):

2012 SWAC Budgets (millions)
1) Alabama State 11.7
2) Texas Southern 10.6
3) Prairie Vies 9.4
4) Southern 7.6
5) Arkansas PB 7.3
6) Alcorn 5.9
7) Jackson State 5.8
8) Alabama A&M 5.5
9) Grambling 5.0
10) Mississippi Valley 4.6

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/schools/finances/

You didn't win basketball ...remember SU finished in 3rd and the top 2 teams were too dumb to qualify for the trny. I know you guys have been running around sticking your chest out about your basketball season but you only won cause TxSU is a thug school. I think the SWAC office put a big * by your trny title. And then you gave the guy a contract when he actually didn't win nothing. He competed against a bad Gonzaga team and y'all went wild. Hell if the real SWAC champs had gone to the trny we mighty had our first 16 seed over a 1 seed.

And then you start a thread patting yourselves on the back about who is the best coach and didn't even include PBs coach. Grambling is a bottom barrel school, but officially according to the SWAC office SU has the worst athletic department in the country. It is what it is

Actually SU finished tied for 2nd with UAPB with a 15-3 conference record. TXSU finished in 1st with a 16-2 record. Despite that, who represents the SWAC in the NCAA Tournament? The winner of the regular season, or the winner of the tournament? Also, Gonzaga is supposedly bad, but would they not kick JSU's sorry a-- up and down the court like SU did to ya'll twice?

I don't know why I am arguing this with you anyway since we kicked ya'll to sleep in all 3 sports.

Last edited:
There is not much difference in the schools athletic finances either (student fees would have moved GSU higher depending on the assessment):

2012 SWAC Budgets (millions)
1) Alabama State 11.7
2) Texas Southern 10.6
3) Prairie Vies 9.4
4) Southern 7.6
5) Arkansas PB 7.3
6) Alcorn 5.9
7) Jackson State 5.8
8) Alabama A&M 5.5
9) Grambling 5.0
10) Mississippi Valley 4.6

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/schools/finances/

Interesting. Well i hear there will be a vote in the fall concerning athletics and student fees, sure it will get pushed this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back