Summer Smack School Resume Monday

I see you missed the point, purposely....I can also tell that this is going to be an unproductive conversation, so nevermind.

That's a good idea,since you're tryin' to play this "clueless" role...
Unproductivity at it's finest.

Okay, I'm bringing more Fish to B'Ham this year and everyone can meet at the Winnebago and get to know each other.

Hey 86?

How could you be so courteous and nice to us in Bham? You didnt even know us and had never met us before yet you bent over backwards to accomodate strangers.....you must be out of your mind.

How is it going in MD?

Originally posted by ALCORNITE 86
Okay, I'm bringing more Fish to B'Ham this year and everyone can meet at the Winnebago and get to know each other.

86:

Your hospitality was greatly appreciated last year...much props.

But we "know" these clowns...they just like to play crazy and clueless sometimes.

Let them tell it, we spit at and threw rocks at 'em....just being "unproductive", as usual. :)

But it's all good...I don't know you well, but at least I know you NOW. Thanks! :D

:singing:

*I guess I'm going to school in the summertime....*

Entering...and Represent'n....

:wavey:wSup'

Dayum all dat!

The Dawgpound is the best Smack Organization!

On another factual note:

The JSU tailgate was grrrrreeeeaaaatttt! I'm still creme'n ...oops I mean dream'n bout Get Ready's Turkey and all the other items we threw down on.... fish, steak cabobs, plenty of "water"....etc...were excellent!

***Leaving the room***
<font size=2 color=blue>Besides....talking' bout all dat good eat'n I'm reminded my stomach is growl'n...Can a puddin get some mo?:xeye:</font>:bawling:

SMH & LMAOL

Originally posted by Get Ready
Now listen up all you underlings:

This is how the DP won the Best Smackers Award....

If you have a leader like MD in your mist, only good things will follow. This organization has the best smackers for one simple reason. They dont never have nothing to say, yet they are always are running their mouths. It takes talent to do that. It takes pizzaz. It takes spunk.

What other organization do you know that doenst have a clue about the history of their school? But they have solidarity. They know, "If somebody asks you a question about 0-7, dont you say isht until Mike can get an answer from the AD." Now that is what I call team work.

This organization will back up anyone of its members at the drop of a hat. For instance, if one of the members says...."the SCG was sold out of tickets." One of the other members will say..."You shole is right Mike, we hardly had room to sit down. I had to get the usher to find me a seat." Again, solidarity.

What other organization has smackers where not even the oldest member of the organization has witnessed a football championship, but they still continue to run football talk helplessly and relentlessly.

And finally, they sheepessly follow behind and quote a coach who has never won anything anywhere. But he told them that the sky was green and water is dry and thats all they know. They would look God square in the eye and tell him that Cooper said the sky is green and hell aint hot. Thats what I call loyalty....thats what I call a team....thats what I call the DogPound.

The members include

Ntelekt: Keeper of the Flame :eek:
TruDraws: The Minister of Love :rolleyes:
Mike: Minister of False Information :(
Mighty Dog: Manger of the .500 Record :emlaugh:
TK: Minister of Math :confused:
Attack Dog: Minister of uuuh Reasoning(also know as excuses) :bawling:
Strawdog: Protector of Nothingness :eek:
Ron Cooper: Minister of Welfare checks :redhot:

And there you have it......It dont get no better than that.

;) ;)

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: CLASSIC SMACK:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

GR, it was "That Damn SexyassJSUATL. After seeing her, I wanted to cook all night.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

MD is okay!!!!!

Back