Summer Smack School Resume Monday

MightyDog

If you are late, you will be fined $25.00.

As you know the Guess Speaker will be GetReady from Jackson, MS. Topic: How AAMU won the Best Smacking Team.

robber will speak on Tuesday:

Topic: How to tailgate with only five fish and 5 loaves of bread.

J-State Tiger and Tiger Pride did not pass the test prior to the holiday recess.

The make up test will be given on Wednesday afternoon.

Now listen up all you underlings:

This is how the DP won the Best Smackers Award....

If you have a leader like MD in your mist, only good things will follow. This organization has the best smackers for one simple reason. They dont never have nothing to say, yet they are always are running their mouths. It takes talent to do that. It takes pizzaz. It takes spunk.

What other organization do you know that doenst have a clue about the history of their school? But they have solidarity. They know, "If somebody asks you a question about 0-7, dont you say isht until Mike can get an answer from the AD." Now that is what I call team work.

This organization will back up anyone of its members at the drop of a hat. For instance, if one of the members says...."the SCG was sold out of tickets." One of the other members will say..."You shole is right Mike, we hardly had room to sit down. I had to get the usher to find me a seat." Again, solidarity.

What other organization has smackers where not even the oldest member of the organization has witnessed a football championship, but they still continue to run football talk helplessly and relentlessly.

And finally, they sheepessly follow behind and quote a coach who has never won anything anywhere. But he told them that the sky was green and water is dry and thats all they know. They would look God square in the eye and tell him that Cooper said the sky is green and hell aint hot. Thats what I call loyalty....thats what I call a team....thats what I call the DogPound.

The members include

Ntelekt: Keeper of the Flame :eek:
TruDraws: The Minister of Love :rolleyes:
Mike: Minister of False Information :(
Mighty Dog: Manger of the .500 Record :emlaugh:
TK: Minister of Math :confused:
Attack Dog: Minister of uuuh Reasoning(also know as excuses) :bawling:
Strawdog: Protector of Nothingness :eek:
Ron Cooper: Minister of Welfare checks :redhot:

And there you have it......It dont get no better than that.

;) ;)

GR, thanks for the recognition. As you have witness on so many occasions we are the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. We draw out strength from a city that sits on a hill. We were built on a rock and the smack used against us only makes us stronger. At Jackson State, you don't have a situation where you can sit high and look down in the valley. We are taught that when we come off the hill there is trouble in the valley. GR I could go on and on about the hill but I will stop and allow some of the rest of the DP to shed a tought or two.

So don't be sizing up to us we are going to make sure you are taken care of when you come to Huntsville.

Noway Mighty Dog

Ima gonna bring my potty meat, spam, and viennas cause you guys are about as dependable as a Shaquille Oneal free throw. You know how you guys duck and run and hide and act like you forgot, so Im going to depend on old dependable. I dont want you to be like Kenn Rashad after the Bayou Classic last year and not be found. I dont even want your cell phone number. If Kenn didnt answer his, I know you are not going to answer yours.

Wait a minute...do yall have cell phones in Hicksville? Cell phone..those are mobile phones that..nevermind...Robber has one, Ill have him show you his when he gets to town.

Exempt...

[size=5.5] NOTICE: [/SIZE]

All Cartel Members are exempt from attending any SMACK SCHOOL CLASSES during the summer! By virtue of our Status as SWAC CHAMPIONS, we are EXEMPT from the requirements placed on our "lesser" SWAC brethren.

[size=4.5] ALL OTHERS CAN GET READY TO CATCH BLACK AND GOLD [/SIZE] [SIZE=4.5] HELL[/SIZE]

[SIZE=6.5] ALCORN YOU ARE ON THE CLOCK! [/SIZE]

Speaking on behalf of the Dean Ntelekt of the Summer Smack School, We would like to thank GetReady for any outstanding speach on Monday.

Now listen up all you underlings:
Get Ready Now listen up all you underlings:

This is how the DP won the Best Smackers Award....

If you have a leader like MD in your mist, only good things will follow. This organization has the best smackers for one simple reason. They dont never have nothing to say, yet they are always are running their mouths. It takes talent to do that. It takes pizzaz. It takes spunk.

What other organization do you know that doenst have a clue about the history of their school? But they have solidarity. They know, "If somebody asks you a question about 0-7, dont you say isht until Mike can get an answer from the AD." Now that is what I call team work.

This organization will back up anyone of its members at the drop of a hat. For instance, if one of the members says...."the SCG was sold out of tickets." One of the other members will say..."You shole is right Mike, we hardly had room to sit down. I had to get the usher to find me a seat." Again, solidarity.

What other organization has smackers where not even the oldest member of the organization has witnessed a football championship, but they still continue to run football talk helplessly and relentlessly.

And finally, they sheepessly follow behind and quote a coach who has never won anything anywhere. But he told them that the sky was green and water is dry and thats all they know. They would look God square in the eye and tell him that Cooper said the sky is green and hell aint hot. Thats what I call loyalty....thats what I call a team....thats what I call the DogPound.

The members include

Ntelekt: Keeper of the Flame
TruDraws: The Minister of Love
Mike: Minister of False Information
Mighty Dog: Manger of the .500 Record
TK: Minister of Math
Attack Dog: Minister of uuuh Reasoning(also know as excuses)
Strawdog: Protector of Nothingness
Ron Cooper: Minister of Welfare checks

And there you have it......It dont get no better than that.

Mike Bigg, please refrain from making annoucements about summer smack school. Students are not authorized to make such announcements. If this practice continue, you will not be allowed to attend the GSU/AAMU Game. Kindly adhere to the summer smack school policies. In the future you will not be warned.

It is Tuesday and robber has not shown up for his presentation. We do have a back up tape of Strawdog smacking Getready.

GR, C'mon bruh...trust us on this one. Please don't bring the POTTY MEAT!

Originally posted by Get Ready

Ima gonna bring my potty meat, spam, and viennas....

Get Ready......

Please don't bring the SPAM, POTTY MEAT and VIENNAS . :eek: :bawling: The DAWGPOUND will take care of you. If we are remiss in our hosting duties or in having something catered in for you, we can probably scare up a few Popeyes coupons for you and we will even pay. :D

If you must bring the jsue diet staples(SPAM, POTTY MEAT & VIENNAS), please act like you've got some home training and put the empty cans and the saltine cracker wrappers in the proper receptacles after you have finished with them.

BTW, you can leave your Sears & Roebuck catalogue and corn cobs at jsue, the comfort facilities at AAMU are modern, up to date and complete with tp, soap, hot & cold water and paper towels. Your cell phone might remain functional while inside the comfort facility.
:D

Dayum you GR......LOL

And folks wonder why you are the Dean Erit, Emeri, umm, err Dean Big Brother Almighty of Smack!!

Tell the Truth and shame the Cooper!

First of all let me beyotch about having to follow the Dean Emer... Emeri... E... ahhh, the Big Brother Smack Almighty, Get Ready. Damn tough act to follow. However, I shall do my best in this task.

Tailgating is a way of life for the Mafia. When JSU plays a game, the Mafia is there throwing down. 100% of the time at home and 90% of the time on the road. And it's not just a tailgate, it's a party. Some groups [cough] Dogpound [cough] will have a gathering prior to a game, and you might get a chicken leg when you visit. For some strange reason, the hospitality just ain't there. You ain't gotta take my word for it, ask someone from Gram who visited with the Pound. They are probably this way because they are already pissed at the ass whipping their team is about to take. And after the game, as Dean Get Ready stated yesterday, they ain't nowhere to be found.

But back to a successful tailgate, when you take pride in your school and what your school represents, particularly when your team is a constant winner, you let that light shine in all circumstances. The Mafia offers a variety of dishes at its tailgates, ranging from the traditional BBQ items, to deep fried turkeys, fried catfish, boiled shrimp and all the side dishes you can imagine. Variety is the spice of life, and the Mafia ain't trying to do the same ole same ole every damn week.

And unlike some folk [cough] Dogpound [cough], the Mafia will treat you like guests should be treated. Win, lose or draw. Just ask the Cartel, how the Mafia treated them in their own back yard before and after the game last season. Ask the Pound how the Mafia set it out for them last year in Jackson. This treatment makes others wanna hang and chill with you the next time. They look forward to that same treatment and good time.

Classy people do classy things. The Mafia is like school on a September Wednesday. There is always class. Some folk [cough] Dogpound [cough] are like school on Christmas day. No class at all.

If you're ever in Jackson on a Saturday and JSU has a home game, feel free to holla at the Mafia and ask "what's cooking?" Aside from your team when the game starts, the Mafia will gladly have you over for a great time. And you'll get more than a chicken leg, too.

In closing, let me issue this challenge to the Dogpound. I already got a bad impression of y'all the last time I came to Hicksville. The Mafia will be there again Sept. 29, 2001. If you gonna do us like you did the last time, let us know now. We can plan accordingly. I know MD is a classy guy, otherwise, but you need to whip Scraw and 'nem into shape. Set the damn food out. Do us half as well as we did y'all. I know you can't equal it, but I wouldn't expect you to. I mean, we are the Mafia . . . and

<font size=5 color=navy> WE ARE JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY </font>

Great Presentation Robber.......

After partaking in the festivities of the Mafia, one thing I can say is that you haven't had a turkey until you let Dean Big Brother Almighty do his best Chef Boyardee imitation !!!

You heard it here.........

robber, we appreciate your presentation to the Summer School Smack Students. Although it was one sided it was to the point. Pick up your check from the front desk. I regret very much for not serving your favorite lunch during your visit, but we had to use up the leftovers from Monday.

There will be plenty of BULLDOG HOSPITALITY!!

Originally posted by Robber

In closing, let me issue this challenge to the Dogpound. I already got a bad impression of y'all the last time I came to Hicksville. The Mafia will be there again Sept. 29, 2001. If you gonna do us like you did the last time, let us know now. We can plan accordingly. I know MD is a classy guy, otherwise, but you need to whip Scraw and 'nem into shape. Set the damn food out. Do us half as well as we did y'all.

Robber......
Have no fear and please do not fret yourself..............THE DAWGPOUND is more than capable of rendering THE ABSOLUT(he he) BEST Hospitality anywhere in the country and ALL OF THE DAWGPOUND goes FIRST CLASS ALL THE TIME. :cool:

There is no need to whip anyone into shape. We will be there ready to welcome you and the rest of the Mafia. Dont show up 30 minutes before game time and expect us to be there waiting for you.(We will be inside the stadium by then.) :cool: :D

Remember, there are those in THE DAWGPOUND that have duties to perform prior to, during and after the games for THE AAMU BULLDOGS and various other organizations. BUT have no fear, you will be well taken care of when you come to Lewis Crews Stadium.
:smile:

Man,

I literally have tears in my eyes, this is so funny. Robber throwing bolows.....

Hey Scrawdog

What are the corn cobs and cataloges used for? Can we vour them? Please help

Where is my boy TP?

GR, no need to bring SPAM from your private stock or your own personal comfort items

Originally posted by Get Ready
Man,

I literally have tears in my eyes, this is so funny. Robber throwing bolows.....

Hey Scrawdog

What are the corn cobs and cataloges used for? Can we vour them? Please help

Where is my boy TP?

Get Ready.......

Just leave the dayum SPAM, POTTY MEAT, VIENNAS, corn cobs and cataloges at home when you head this way. You definitely will not need any of that isht.

Although, you were absent when we came to jsue last year for whatever reason, we will welcome you to the table. JUST DON'T BRING ANY OF THE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE
:D

Although, you were absent when we came to jsue last year for whatever reason, we will welcome you to the table. JUST DON'T BRING ANY OF THE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE

HUH?

:confused:

Why do you keep saying this? Im starting to believe that you believe this. Why do you keep saying that I was absent? I cooked all day...got there bout 10am. So how was I absent? It takes 5 hours to smoke a Turkey, so how was I absent? I was there all day. I cant help it if you were peaking from behind the bushes, waiting on me to turn my back so you could run by and say you were there.

After the game was over, I was there for hours. So what in the hell are you talking about? As much as the DP supports and issues lies, Im very doubtful that anyone from the DP can support you in this one.

NT MIKE APW...None of them can support this lie. Maybe you got your people mixed up. Maybe you didnt know that was me you shook hands with before you ran out of there so fast I thought you were Brandon Reed with new credit card. That has to be it.

Man you been going around telling people I was avoiding you when I stood there over that hot grill all day? Come on mang!!! You gots to get you some glasses or get you a guide dog or something. But then again, if you get your head out of Coopers ass, that might help your vision out too. You might not have seen me, but I bet you can tell me what Cooper ate that day.

Originally posted by Ntelekt
No class, huh?

interesting....

Ntelekt,

I don't think you were there. Actually, we didn't meet until that December in B'Ham. But Mighty Dog and his crew showed us minimal love man. They had all that food and didn't offer us a speck. If it wasn't for the H'ville JSU alumni, we woulda starved.

Scraw,

We hit the stadium about 4 hours before kickoff. We had to kick it with fellow JSU'ers to get our grub and fun on. And quit lying on Get Ready. I was standing right next to him when YOU AND GET READY shook hands. Mighty Dog introduced y'all. Quit lying, man.

Originally posted by Robber

Ntelekt,

I don't think you were there. Actually, we didn't meet until that December in B'Ham. But Mighty Dog and his crew showed us minimal love man. They had all that food and didn't offer us a speck. If it wasn't for the H'ville JSU alumni, we woulda starved.

DANG!!!...just shut it up, man!!! :D
I met you and GR when you went to get something from your truck (the passenger side, I might add :p). I came over there with Mike and was there when we talked about us coming back over when the game was over. WE DID...but y'all were already gone!

When we first came over there, y'all were already tailgating (didn't look like starving to me). Mighty Dog, Mike, and myself were tailgating with 3 DIFFERENT groups that day. HOW DARE the Pound have more than two friends!!! :eek:
I MET you that day...I didn't KNOW you then.
Minimal or not, I'm still trippin how y'all are tryin' to compare '99 Swacpage relations to '00 relations.
Wow...I didnt' know a YEAR could make such a difference...:rolleyes:

In December, huh? You're not old enough for your memory to be that bad...
:rolleyes:

But oh well, no class it is... ::shrug shoulders::

robber, there is no way that I can duplicate what you all did in Jackson. I don't know if I could ever meet the same standards because of the many groups I am involved in at this time. The minimal love shown was due to the many places I had to be at prior to game time. It is like you will be dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. At home games it is difficult for me to tailgate, so we decided to do the tailgating on the road. We have until Sep to get it together.

*SMH*

What difference does it make?

I never met him, so how could I have gotten the chance to know him anyway???? :rolleyes:

Albeit it from me to offer food to someone while they already have barbecue sauce all over their face.

*going over where the no class people are------------------->*

Back