Spring cleaning at "The Valley"

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
Confirmed: Ford-Kee is fired. Edwards (the compliance asst. AD) left for IUPUI because she saw the writing on the wall and because of her recent bumblings with student athletes becoming ineligible in season. Lee is the interim AD (and a push will be made by Valley alums to make him permanent)

Confirmed: Coach Dancy is safe

Unconfirmed: (This will be left blank but almost every other coach not named Dancy, Stubbs or Buckner should be very worried according to the Valley grapevine)

I heard Ford-Kee was fired this weekend but I found out Monday but didn't wanna share until I saw one post on social media about it and that occured this morning

The writing was on the wall for her after she pulled this stunt below

Confirmed: Ford-Kee is fired. Edwards (the compliance asst. AD) left for IUPUI because she saw the writing on the wall and because of her recent bumblings with student athletes becoming ineligible in season. Lee is the interim AD (and a push will be made by Valley alums to make him permanent)

Unconfirmed: (This will be left blank but almost every other coach not named Dancy, Stubbs or Buckner should be very worried according to the Valley grapevine)

I heard Ford-Kee was fired this weekend but I found out Monday but didn't wanna share until I saw one post on social media about it and that occured this morning

So you're not gonna tell us that Lindsay was terminated as well! If you're gonna tell, tell it all! George Ivory will coach the last few games of the season! And Ford-Key was terminated over a week ago!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So you're not gonna tell us that Lindsay was terminated as well! If you're gonna tell, tell it all! George Ivory will coach the last few games of the season! And Ford-Key was terminated over a week ago!!!

That's why there is confirmed and unconfirmed categories on the post. I'm not gonna post it unless it is confirmed by me and people I know and trust. It was easy to confirm the AD firing on Monday because multiple people told me on Monday. All I have heard about Hunter is from one person off the board and this post

I see you all got a lot going on!

It's been about 4-5 years overdue. She's been long proven that she was in over her head and (my biggest gripe with her being) that she couldn't raise money. It's not that there aren't sponsors in the Delta but the fact that she just couldn't secure sponsorship.

And let's not get on the sorry associate AD who is responsible for our best player being ineligible for the rest of the season as well as the career of one of the Devilettes ending early because of her negligence and her seeing the writing on the wall and half a__ing her job

If Valley has ANY shot of trying to go FBS with the rest of the SWAC in 9-10 years, she had to go. Same with wanting to keep Dancy away from that school on Lynch Street in 2-3 years

And now the president needs to be on alert because he protected her for over 4 years knowing she wasn't s__t.

Last edited:

What stunt? What ever it was did not open for me.

She wore a Jackson State mom shirt to their game against us.

As the Valley AD AT Valley. Ashley legitimately can wear a Valley t-shirt at Valley and I don't think it would be as big a deal as this but he wouldn't do that while he is the JSU AD

And she tweeted it from her account where I got it from. I was gonna post it in our groups but decided not to and waited for this day (which was not even 4 months later)

Her "CIAA for life" tweet a few days ago makes sense now and sums up her tenure because she never tried to connect with the community which explains why she sucked at fundraising

What stunt? What ever it was did not open for me.

She wore a "JSU mom" shirt AT Valley

As the Valley AD AT Valley. Ashley legitimately can wear a Valley t-shirt at Valley and I don't think it would be as big a deal as this but he wouldn't do that while he is the JSU AD

And she tweeted it from her account where I got it from. I was gonna post it in our groups but decided not to and waited for this day (which was not even 4 months later)

Her "CIAA for life" tweet a few days ago makes sense now and sums up her tenure because she never tried to connect with the community which explains why she sucked at fundraising

I hope Hunter gets another year at Valley if can keep his current squad and add some pieces you have a SWAC contender. I like Ivory but he should stay retired.

Man people can wear what they want. We get so stuck on dumb shit....
She sucked at her job while having a daughter that attends JSU. O K.

I think what @In_The_662 is getting at is you, as an executive, donโ€™t work for McDonalds and then show up to a McDonalds event with a Burger King shirt on.

Corporate speaking, thatโ€™s a bad look regardless of relationship to the other person in the image (her child).

Did it have any bearing on her job performance? No. But in the eyes of some, it didnโ€™t help her case when it came to the responsibilities of the job

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So this is what yโ€™all be talking about it the private forums โ€ฆ depressing.
Sesame Street Idk GIF

They all suck at fundraising

But she specialized in sucking and the epitome of being at a job just to collect a check. As someone who has been to JSU, Alcorn and UAPB recently and pay attention to what happens at other schools, they are well ahead of us in just sponsorships. THE only sponshorship you see at Valley is Pepsi/Gatorade. They had to be pressured to raise the football scholarships out of fear of losing Dancy which would have caused a flat out storming of the 4th floor lol

So this is what yโ€™all be talking about it the private forums โ€ฆ depressing.

I don't even know if Valley even has a private forum on here and never cared to find out

But she specialized in sucking and the epitome of being at a job just to collect a check. As someone who has been to JSU, Alcorn and UAPB recently and pay attention to what happens at other schools, they are well ahead of us in just sponsorships. THE only sponshorship you see at Valley is Pepsi/Gatorade. They had to be pressured to raise the football scholarships out of fear of losing Dancy which would have caused a flat out storming of the 4th floor lol

I don't even know if Valley even has a private forum on here and never cared to find out
Got it. Do whatโ€™s in yโ€™all best interest over there at Valley.

Man people can wear what they want. We get so stuck on dumb shit....
She sucked at her job while having a daughter that attends JSU. O K.

The fact that this even has to be explained. The dumb s__t was her pulling this stunt at Valley and you thinking its dumb s__t to begin with

I think what @In_The_662 is getting at is you, as an executive, donโ€™t work for McDonalds and then show up to a McDonalds event with a Burger King shirt on.

Corporate speaking, thatโ€™s a bad look regardless of relationship to the other person in the image (her child).

Did it have any bearing on her job performance? No. But in the eyes of some, it didnโ€™t help her case when it came to the responsibilities of the job

Na. Wearing that shirt to that game was a fireable offense. She should have been gone that day

As I said earlier, I've had the pic for months but didn't know she wore it at Valley until today. I would have been tried to get her fired if I had known this info lol

Man, FTP!!! Glad she's gone from that place. Hope Lindsey and Dancy is next. They don't need no one from #THEEILOVE over there. Let their own folks rot in their own misery.

Back