Spring cleaning at "The Valley"

Pat Austin.

He's over the V Club so I doubt he would wanna do double duty. Besides, Lee has almost 10 more years of being an (assistant) AD compared to the last time he was interim AD so it would make sense to see if he wants the job and give it to him if he wants it

One of the probable best candidates got ran off by her when she was SID over 3 years ago and now lives out of state. Whoever the next AD is has to be from Mississippi and wants to be here (of course be great at fundraising)

He's over the V Club so I doubt he would wanna do double duty. Besides, Lee has almost 10 more years of being an (assistant) AD compared to the last time he was interim AD so it would make sense to see if he wants the job and give it to him if he wants it

One of the probable best candidates got ran off by her when she was SID over 3 years ago and now lives out of state. Whoever the next AD is has to be from Mississippi and wants to be here (of course be great at fundraising)

I believe Pat is your guy...but I have no dog in that fight...

(Lee has too much baggage,,,)

Hold up... Blue Font aint in the Valley private forum?

Man, its a lot of false flagging on this site right now. We might need to start requesting proof of attendance/enrollment/graduation around this thing. We got a fake TSU and Gram poster already.

Man, its a lot of false flagging on this site right now. We might need to start requesting proof of attendance/enrollment/graduation around this thing. We got a fake TSU and Gram poster already.

Unlike your sensitive fan base that act like bananas in the butt whenever anyone mentions your school, this is public so it can be discussed in public. Plus I have been on this board for over 15 years and have never cared to be in a "private" forum even if Valley had one. We can talk about the same s__t on Facebook without the need to cluck in a private forum but then spam the damn Sports Board unlike your fanbase

Too busy scrolling through twitter 😂

Let's bring Luthor Riley back home. DA Corn set him up. He knows the lay of the land as long as our future AD gets on the same page...

What did y'all do to Lindsey?

We didn't do anything lol. The official reason is putting his hands on his son. I didn't see it and I was less than 10 feet from him when the incident allegedly but apparently it did happen which you can't do no matter who it is. Plus with the removal of the AD, there was no one to protect him

Almost everyone can agree the team improved this year even if the wins didn't show it so for them to get rid of him had to be just cause (the biggest plus is that his son is no longer the primary scorer (he's a side kick not the main piece)).

Like football, the coach has to be from Mississippi and/or has Mississippi ties. I wouldn't be surprised if it is Ivory but don't be shocked if Valley goes younger

We didn't do anything lol. The official reason is putting his hands on his son. I didn't see it and I was less than 10 feet from him when the incident allegedly but apparently it did happen which you can't do no matter who it is. Plus with the removal of the AD, there was no one to protect him

Almost everyone can agree the team improved this year even if the wins didn't show it so for them to get rid of him had to be just cause (the biggest plus is that his son is no longer the primary scorer (he's a side kick not the main piece)).

Like football, the coach has to be from Mississippi and/or has Mississippi ties. I wouldn't be surprised if it is Ivory but don't be shocked if Valley goes younger
Caleb challenged me to a one on one...I am 68.

Back