Spring cleaning at "The Valley"

If your hairline still in tact then you’re doing good. 😂

This is correct lol

I keep my head bald but in between shaves, I still have my hairline in tact so I'm good lol

And women (mature and young) like the "peppered" look so just roll with it (if you are single).

President CHEAP LENNY (wit da PENNY**GOOD TIMES) needs to go as well...

Last edited:
So Lee will be AD if you hired a coach? Surely a new ad don't want to deal with a coach they never hired

I think most can see that if Hunter underperformed this year, the plan was to hire Ivory since it's been an open secret that he has wanted the Valley job forever and he actually wants to be here so no worry about him bolting. But to make that move happen, they needed to get rid of the AD

She's technically not fired per se but was pretty much told to not come back to work until her contract expires at the end of the month (which is why the job ain't listed yet).

Even though there was been no real whispers as far as who is the frontrunner, the 2-3 names I've heard are all Valley alums so it's a strong possibility that's the way they are (and unlike the two previous ADs, they all wanna be at Valley)

I think most can see that if Hunter underperformed this year, the plan was to hire Ivory since it's been an open secret that he has wanted the Valley job forever and he actually wants to be here so no worry about him bolting. But to make that move happen, they needed to get rid of the AD

She's technically not fired per se but was pretty much told to not come back to work until her contract expires at the end of the month (which is why the job ain't listed yet).

Even though there was been no real whispers as far as who is the frontrunner, the 2-3 names I've heard are all Valley alums so it's a strong possibility that's the way they are (and unlike the two previous ADs, they all wanna be at Valley)
So, nothing will change at Valley. It's going to be the same status pro quo.

This shows that they don't have anyone ready to fill the position...

View attachment 14876

We don't have an AD either so if it is filled like men's basketball with an interim, then you can go ahead and assume Lee will be the permanent AD

As I have said for a couple of years, you need someone that will recruit Mississippi and Mississippi JUCOs. What killed Walker-Johnson is that right there and not getting a quality big until year 5

We don't have an AD either so if it is filled like men's basketball with an interim, then you can go ahead and assume Lee will be the permanent AD

As I have said for a couple of years, you need someone that will recruit Mississippi and Mississippi JUCOs. What killed Walker-Johnson is that right there and not getting a quality big until year 5
You all can get you alum back at Valley. I think he did a good job before leaving to go to PB.

So George Ivory is Interim AD...

If Lee wanted the AD job, he could get it but it's clear with Ivory being the interim that he is contempt with just being an assistant AD until he decides to retire (which he has told me he eventually will do).

Ironic that last month, Lee was the interim AD at Ivory's press conference lol

Though I don’t wanna lose him, y’all would be smart to give it to AD Hakim. Dude about his business and he most definitely gone take care of the students and ensure they have everything they need. Y’all would be in good hands with that one. He’s a real solid dude

Back