Southern Vs. Prairie View

Fraggle Rock, I refuse to stoop to your level but if our "second rate" team had your backs against the wall last year, what does that say about your program?

It says nothing about our program or our football team. If you were impressed with the effort your starters put up against our 4th and 5th string, inexperienced players, so be it. You don't have to be honest with us, just be honest with yourself.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
But LaCumba, we caused your FIRST string QB (the guy that actually started) to be benched. :confused: Y'all still had Devin Lewis and company playing. Don't make it seem like the entire squads offensively and defensively were all 3,4, or 5 stringers. That "base" was still there. Good game. We lost it @ the end. We did expose certain weaknesses that SU has/had. Passing.

We'll see what happens in the dome this fall. I'll be there to witness both beat downs that we'll give. LOL

Originally posted by Panthro
But LaCumba, we caused your FIRST string QB (the guy that actually started) to be benched. :confused: Y'all still had Devin Lewis and company playing. Don't make it seem like the entire squads offensively and defensively were all 3,4, or 5 stringers. That "base" was still there. Good game. We lost it @ the end. We did expose certain weaknesses that SU has/had. Passing.

We'll see what happens in the dome this fall. I'll be there to witness both beat downs that we'll give. LOL

Well said Panthro,
I wonder if they will allow tailgating this year with the new parking lots?:confused: :confused:

Levy was not exactly NFL material. Ricks could not pass on our secondary and Richard scored passes inside the 10 yard line. He was given great field position due to thise damn pooch punts and one time Bobby Perry gave up 15 yards by interfereing with the returner. Richard was not exactly leading 90 yard drives.

We exposed you all that night. You could not run, you could not stop our offense. In other words, you won a shoot out ahianst a 15 scholarship team.

A lot to brag on.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Quietstorm

Well said Panthro,
I wonder if they will allow tailgating this year with the new parking lots?:confused: :confused:

Yes, they are completing the official spot for tailgating right now. REAL Tailgating is finally back in Harris County!! :D

Originally posted by Jag Voice

Yes, they are completing the official spot for tailgating right now. REAL Tailgating is finally back in Harris County!! :D

I guess the H-Town crew will have to plan another tailgate, like last year but this time at the new stadium

So Su had problems with PV huh?

they had problems from surprise onside kick we put o them. They had problems with the few PV fans cheering that they sent the state police to protect us because Jag fans started looking at us like we were the devil.

SU had injury problems from the beginning of the season. PV did not. Yet SU still had a winning season. PV did not. Problems or not, SU beat PV. PV did not beat SU.

According to you, it's NOT ok for me to brag on beating "poor little ole PV", but it IS ok for you to brag with statements like "we almost beat you" and "we gave you problems.

I'm not quite sure what you call this, but i think some would call it....
SMALLTIME:rolleyes:

SU had injury problems from the beginning of the season. PV did not. Yet SU still had a winning season. PV did not. Problems or not, SU beat PV. PV did not beat SU.

A healthy Terrance Levy would not have made a difference, he was an average QB anyway. Mike Hayes would probably be the only person worth mentioning. When you had healthy backs they sucked anyway. That other kid from Opelousas who is a LB enrolled at SU hurt.

Did you see Jamaal Foster, our QB? He was damn near hurt but he played. Bobby Perry was hurt but he played.

as for a winning season, you had three gimmes in beating UAPB, Valley, AAMU and TSU. TSU gave you the game.

I see you didn't list PV as a "gimmie" game. I suppose that's because you KNOW we took it from you because you didn't deserve it.

QuietStorm

Wait for what? DIFFERENT YEAR, SAME OUTCOME! If you could not defeat a team ravished with injuries from the begining of the season last year, what makes you think that you will beat a healthy team this year. You PV people are really reaching.

Again, if all you can brag about is "We almost beat you", "We gave you problems", and "We didn't win, but we exposed you all night", then you are...
SMALLTIME:rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
at 2-whatever in the morning, I don't care to edit.

Can you count the number of donations among all those fans?
:lmao:

Ravished from injuries? Your reserves are scholarshipped players so you can't say we played folks off the street. I'm glad you call Devin Lewis 4th string.

Originally posted by Blu Panther
at 2-whatever in the morning, I don't care to edit.

Can you count the number of donations among all those fans?
:lmao:

Ravished from injuries? Your reserves are scholarshipped players so you can't say we played folks off the street. I'm glad you call Devin Lewis 4th string.

Dude, you got caught. Live with it!

And, everytime you lose on an argument, you throw something like the donations in our face. Man, that's cheap, sorry, and SMALLTIME. I don't see ANYBODY running to help PV. Hell, you killed yourselves anyway and the city of Houston just goes on like they don't care.

Here's a hint: Check your own backyard first because nine times out of ten, there's a ton of empty seats!

Our reserves are scholarshipped players, huh? So, I suppose the great Southern University has no such thing as a WALK-ON, right?

You like your foot with Texas or Louisiana Hot Sauce?

Originally posted by LaCumba

QuietStorm

Wait for what? DIFFERENT YEAR, SAME OUTCOME!

You are right it will be a different year and the same outcome! A win for the HOME TEAM !!! We have your number this year ! I guarantee !!

GO PANTHERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by C-LeB28
Don't be surprised who might be playing in the new Reliant Stadium on the night of August 31st.

Looking that the Texans play Miami on 8/24, Tampa Bay on 8/30 and then open the season against the Cowboys on 9/8, no one else will be on that field during that time.

Storm

In case you haven't noticed, WE ARE the home team EVERYWHERE we go.:swink:

IRREGARDLESS of where we're playing, I'll see you all there on October 26th. :tup:

<font size=5>GEAUX JAGS!!!!!!!!!</font>

Back