Southern vs Prairie View A&M Game Updates: 2:00pm CT


Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Southern Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 2:00pm CT
TV/Stream: HBCU Go

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!
 



Let's go jags 💪
I'm in. Trying to see if SU players can recover from Faulk publicly bashing them & saying his players "have a little quit in them " & " tapped out a bit" . I have actually said this about SU teams in previous seasons, but I don't know if a 1st year HC should be saying this.
 
I'm in. Trying to see if SU players can recover from Faulk publicly bashing them & saying his players "have a little quit in them " & " tapped out a bit" . I have actually said this about SU teams in previous seasons, but I don't know if a 1st year HC should be saying this.
Both you and Faulk are speaking the truth.
 
Back
Top