Southern vs Mississippi Valley State Game Updates:

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, genius, stick with what works, "THE RUN", and let Lee settle in with occassional short passes to those big WRs and randomly deep to either a streaking or big WRs down field. It should be 28-6 instead of 14-6. Let's get 28 this half and win 42-13!

Peace...

OK, genius, stick with what works, "THE RUN", and let Lee settle in with occassional short passes to those big WRs and randomly deep to either a streaking or big WRs down field. It should be 28-6 instead of 14-6. Let's get 28 this half and win 42-13!

Peace...

R our broadcasters reading our post? If so, ya'll send a shoutout to your listeners chatting on the SWACPage... :wavey:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Is anyone having problems with the Q106 internet feed? I can't get it to come up. The player display shows but I'm not getting the stream. :xeye:

Finally got the feed to work. Apparently the Q106 internet feed does NOT work with Mozilla (Firefox). Tried it with Internet Explorer and it now works perfectly. :flippy:

IT ON!!!!!!!! :smug:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Finally got the feed to work. Apparently the Q106 internet feed does NOT work with Mozilla (Firefox). Tried it with Internet Explorer and it now works perfectly. :flippy:

IT ON!!!!!!!! :smug:

I used to have a similar problem with certain stream types not working in firefox. I found out that the plug-ins for explorer differ from the firefox plugins for stuff like media player and real player.

If you type 'media player firefox plug in' in your firefox address bar, you should get it, or go to the firefox plug-in page and get it there (assuming that is the problem)

Southern University! Defenders of the Gold and Blue!
We will always loyal be,
and raise a cheer for you.
All for 1 and 1 for all
We've got the will to win for thee
so, we'll fight! Fight! FIGHT! FIGHT!
'Til we win, the VICTORY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back