Southern Vs. Alabama A&M 5th Quarter 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we want be able to talk about this years game because SU and AAMU dont play each other this year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't think anybody here is arguing a band can never take an L (Think I said that right, with the double negative. :lol:)

But on that particular day & game, SU didn't take one. Why try so hard to make people say something that they don't believe happened? ~shrug~

shole hasnt.

NO One takes L's any more. :rolleyes:

I thought you was through with arguing?!?!...smh

SU took a few L's we just don't admit to B.S. You should be lucky we are even entertaining this weak arguement being that you and I BOTH know yall ain't seeing us on the field never did.. So what's your arguement based off of?!?! Who was the Loudest.. even though AAMU was loud, I would sell you an Ice pop in Anarctica if you believe AAMU was louder than SU in 99. So just be happy yall were good competition and move on..

To say you lied about marching for AAMU you shole know how to LIE and make it seem like you know what it takes to give a band an "L"...

:rolleyes:

Again...the same lame cat follows my posts.

My opinion is my opinion, yours is yours.
You dont like mine....I could give a Fugg. States yours and keep it moving.

Lame negro d*@k probably gets hard when he sees my name posting.

You took an "L", regardless if I didnt or did march. That "March" card is old.
Get off my D@CK.

Again...the same lame cat follows my posts.

My opinion is my opinion, yours is yours.
You dont like mine....I could give a Fugg. States yours and keep it moving.

Lame negro d*@k probably gets hard when he sees my name posting.

You took an "L", regardless if I didnt or did march. That "March" card is old.
Get off my D@CK.

This is the lamest post in this thread and you calling somebody lame?!?!
You should be the last to even call JayRob lame......:retard:
A lying arse negga, who lied about being apart of some he ain't should be the last negga giving his opinion when concerning them.. That card ain't old, it's valid any time your wack arse talk about them as far as I am concerned...
Move on to talking about something you JUST "probably" really became apart of DUCK...

Still swinging.....If my opinion matters so little, Why do you keep responding and quoting me?

You love to net argue and go back and forth with folks.
Your claim to fame is marching at the U.

Okay, here you go.
SU is the greatest band Ever
You are the greatest Band board poster EVER.
You are the greatest trumpet player EVER

Happy now?

Jesus Age Christ.....mofos argue over "opinions" on an "opinion" board. :xeye:

A lying arse negga, who lied about being apart of some he ain't should be the last negga giving his opinion when concerning them.. .

And my questions is...............What are "YOU" going to do about it????

Answer: Nothing but sit on the internet and talk to "TOM" from myspace about it.

If that is a problem for you....How are you going to fix it????

shole hasnt.

I can somewhat agree with that. After the SCG, members the *ram band were all jumping up and down asking people did they see what just happened. Mind you 99% of the fans around at this time were for JSU and we were all looking at them like :rolleyes: .....but they were serious! :lmao:

I can somewhat agree with that. After the SCG, members the *ram band were all jumping up and down asking people did they see what just happened. Mind you 99% of the fans around at this time were for JSU and we were all looking at them like :rolleyes: .....but they were serious! :lmao:

what happened?

THE END

Mods....get JayRob in here, so we can close this thread.

Heyell naw :lmao:

shole hasnt.

Team, let it go. It is almost impossible to change someone's opinion. As I was not marching for A&M it is not my place to give W's or L's so I won't in this case. However, we sounded good IMO and so did SU so the fans and OLDHEADS got the W. Now to my original question... who is bringing that drank to the Skeegee game

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Team, let it go. It is almost impossible to change someone's opinion. As I was not marching for A&M it is not my place to give W's or L's so I won't in this case. However, we sounded good IMO and so did SU so the fans and OLDHEADS got the W. Now to my original question... who is bringing that drank to the Skeegee game

Im at the Skegee game and Im gonna be FUGGGED UP!!!!!!

:D

what happened?

They were referring to how they blew JSU out. They were saying stuff like, man, you know it's gonna be all over the SWACPAGE. I was like, "Mane, they ain't NEVER said nothing nice about ya'll on the SWACPAGE." :lmao: They even walked to the busses all un-organized. The BOOM would never do that. Some were walking in 3's about 30 yards behind the next closest group. :confused:

They were referring to how they blew JSU out. They were saying stuff like, man, you know it's gonna be all over the SWACPAGE. I was like, "Mane, they ain't NEVER said nothing nice about ya'll on the SWACPAGE." :lmao: They even walked to the busses all un-organized. The BOOM would never do that. Some were walking in 3's about 30 yards behind the next closest group. :confused:

That is sad :smh:. Somebody should have been PT'ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back