Some of the most handsome black men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most cute/good-looking men ain't about shyt but themselves.

Shiiiid, you'd be surprised at the mofos who look like who-done-it and why walk around with the same attitude. I've met some of the most humble handsome men, and some of the most arrogant boogabears. it can go either way depending on who you workin with.

Shiiiid, you'd be surprised at the mofos who look like who-done-it and why walk around with the same attitude. I've met some of the most humble handsome men, and some of the most arrogant boogabears. it can go either way depending on who you workin with.

Now that's the truth!
I have met some really handsome guys who weren't phased by their looks. :tup:

That actor Lamman Rucker I met last year was as sweet as pie-- as least for the short amount of time I was around him. Didn't appear arrogant, cocky or stuck on his looks in the least when I approached him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Now that's the truth!
I have met some really handsome guys who weren't phased by their looks. :tup:

That actor Lamman Rucker I met last year was as sweet as pie-- as least for the short amount of time I was around him. Didn't appear arrogant, cocky or stuck on his looks in the least when I approached him.

Yep! Grant Hill, Robert Horry, and Christian Keyes,....all were humble as hell and fine as hell. :flippy: :tup:

Anthony Mason...both arrogant as hell and ugly as hell. :shame: :lol: :shame:

Yep! Grant Hill, Robert Horry, and Christian Keyes,....all were humble as hell and fine as hell. :flippy: :tup:

Anthony Mason...both arrogant as hell and ugly as hell. :shame: :lol: :shame:

:lol:

Now Grant Hill is a serious cutie!!!! He looks like he's a sweetheart!

Steve-Urkel-White_l.jpg

Is this CEE DOG? :lol:

Keep living. You'll see how the numbers fall out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back