bluedog
Taylor-Made90
JagGrad
Mighty Dog
JagHammer
Robber
Mighty Hornet
BlacknBengal

I'm sure there are few more, but I either haven't met you or your avatar doesn't give a clear view. Or you just choose to be in incognegro like Tony and Cee.

:emlaugh: @ Craig Mack. too funny. He and Nick Van Exel have to be the strangest lookin men on earth, but I bet somebody love em though. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Now back to the business. Rick Fox....Yowza.

44988988.jpg

Well I'm always here for Chocolate T

030107082013.jpg

He'd get rode like he meant that shit too. :lol: Y'all better learn to look past the exterior. Most cute/good-looking men ain't about shyt but themselves. Them challenged to ugly, I got his WHOLE check, he paying ALL the bills, he caking, raking and working overtime for ME--BUT you gotta make sure you serious before you commit cause you'll need a restraining order later... :nod: :lol:

I ain't posting no pictures, but there are handsome TSPN men here:
Smoke
bluedog
Taylor-Made90
JagGrad
Mighty Dog
JagHammer
Robber
Mighty Hornet
BlacknBengal

I'm sure there are few more, but I either haven't met you or your avatar doesn't give a clear view. Or you just choose to be in incognegro like Tony and Cee.
:kiss:

only If I woulda caught you before lurk bent down and got that knee ashy with that ring in his hand..... :shame:

~walks out~

HELLO!!!! I could be reading a magazine/book or playing with my son with the TV on, and as soon as I hear his voice--- I give him my full attention. :lol: Is it Allstate or State Farm? I can never remember. I know I hear him say something about saving $500 but that's about all I hear. Having him as their spokesperson might be a Catch 22, because all I see is him (and not the insurance) but then again, maybe somebody is persuaded to use their insurance.

My fiancee' loves this dude. I got her into watching 24, and then she recognized the voice. First thing she said, "That man's voice was one of the reasons I went with Allstate." I just looked at her like :retard:

Now how yall gone leave me off the list. Here is my best picture. All the ladies want me.

Attachments

• 30licew.jpg
    30licew.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1
My fiancee' loves this dude. I got her into watching 24, and then she recognized the voice. First thing she said, "That man's voice was one of the reasons I went with Allstate." I just looked at her like :retard:

24??? What's that? Dennis is on 24? When????

24??? What's that? Dennis is on 24? When????

He was the President on 24 with Keifer Sutherland. I'm not sure when it comes on now, but it used to be Sundays on Fox. I think the season doesn't begin until January though.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:kiss:

only If I woulda caught you before lurk bent down and got that knee ashy with that ring in his hand..... :shame:

~walks out~

Baby, you couldn't have been 21 six years ago. You would've been waaaay too young back then. You're too young right now. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back