Sha'Carri Richardson Back to Winning Ways (article)

Walked her down
The World Championships in a few weeks should be a real battle between Shericka and Sha'Carri. But we cannot overlook the the defending champion, Shelly-Ann Frazier-Price, who is a mystery this year. She has only ran one or two races this entire season. Is she injured? Or, is she just limiting the number of races she is running this season. After all, she is 36 years old (will turn 37 in December).

Oh, and do not sleep on Marie-Josee Ta Lou (Ivory Coast).

You know, just like before, I am not judging. I haven't even fully read the incident. I know this world is not fair and very frustrating (for us folk) in 2023 (same as it ever was). I myself can still use some work to get to the level of --> when it's time to lay low and/or when it's time to speak up. Mastering this can save one a lot of time, energy, and unnecessary grief. Especially when some people's mission is to indeed piss you off because of who you are. -->

Sha’Carri Richardson removed from flight after clash with flight attendant​

United States track and field sprinter Sha’Carri Richardson was run off an American Airlines plane earlier this year after arguing with a flight attendant and other passengers. She accused the worker of harassing her over her phone usage before takeoff, and she detailed her perspective of the incident through her Instagram account.

You know, just like before, I am not judging. I haven't even fully read the incident. I know this world is not fair and very frustrating (for us folk) in 2023 (same as it ever was). I myself can still use some work to get to the level of --> when it's time to lay low and/or when it's time to speak up. Mastering this can save one a lot of time, energy, and unnecessary grief. Especially when some people's mission is to indeed piss you off because of who you are. -->

Sha’Carri Richardson removed from flight after clash with flight attendant​

United States track and field sprinter Sha’Carri Richardson was run off an American Airlines plane earlier this year after arguing with a flight attendant and other passengers. She accused the worker of harassing her over her phone usage before takeoff, and she detailed her perspective of the incident through her Instagram account.

This is old news, isn't it?

Hell, I am more concern with the havoc that she and her camp is supposedly causing at the U.S. relay camp for the upcoming World Championships. SMH!!!!!

Hell, if I was the head relay coach, I would remove her from the relay pool (if what I am hearing is true).

This is old news, isn't it?
Is it? I hate that my browser from my work laptop brings up MSN. They always seem to focus on the negative in anything and I just haven't taken the time to fix what comes up first. I try to do NPR News as many times they are not biased.

If it is old, my apologies.

Hell, I am more concern with the havoc that she and her camp is supposedly causing at the U.S. relay camp for the upcoming World Championships. SMH!!!!!

Hell, if I was the head relay coach, I would remove her from the relay pool (if what I am hearing is true).
Do tell...

Well, the World Championships start in a few days. Good luck to the U.S. track team. Yes I said it. I know there are some on here who hope the American Black athletes fail because they don't understand how any Black athlete can represent this country because it does not change the narrative. Lord knows that is a valid point. But, sorry, I am just not there yet. I have to support our young men and women.

I am not expecting too much from this team however. Hell, 3 of our best medal hopes have already opted not to compete due to injuries, mental health, etc.

But anyway, I am off to Budapest. I will holla at you mofos when I get back. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Well, the World Championships start in a few days. Good luck to the U.S. track team. Yes I said it. I know there are some on here who hope the American Black athletes fail because they don't understand how any Black athlete can represent this country because it does not change the narrative. Lord knows that is a valid point. But, sorry, I am just not there yet. I have to support our young men and women.

I am not expecting too much from this team however. Hell, 3 of our best medal hopes have already opted not to compete due to injuries, mental health, etc.

But anyway, I am off to Budapest. I will holla at you mofos when I get back. LOL!!!
Safe travels

Well, I just watched the semis where Richardson came in 3rd with a 10.84. It just so happened that her heat was very fast as going into the finals, she has the 3rd fastest time (10.79 was the winning time).

If she is going to win in the finals an hour from now, she is going to have to get off to a better start.

Well, I just watched the semis where Richardson came in 3rd with a 10.84. It just so happened that her heat was very fast as going into the finals, she has the 3rd fastest time (10.79 was the winning time).

If she is going to win in the finals an hour from now, she is going to have to get off to a better start.

i don't think she was running as hard to win and conserving her energy.

Walked both Jamaicans down

And she's only 23. She is gonna be doing 10.55 before it's all said and done

Back