S.U. Baseball Jaguars

Status
Not open for further replies.
the band fan said:
and your starting lineup consists of 3 Texans and a catcher we recruited who could not make the final roster...going nationwide means nothing if they aren't playing...our Californians are starters...

as for Houston talent......yall get the third round of kids after we determine if they are ready to play...come on JR....the top kids who are black ain't considering SU from the jump...the top black baseball academy in Houston is 20 miles from PV.

:lmao: Keep fooling yourself on that one. I will say your coach is doing a good job......but we are getting some real good kids next year. Believe me when I tell you that. They all play select team baseball and are the real deal. You'll see soon enough. ~snicker~

the band fan said:
and your starting lineup consists of 3 Texans and a catcher we recruited who could not make the final roster...going nationwide means nothing if they aren't playing...our Californians are starters...

as for Houston talent......yall get the third round of kids after we determine if they are ready to play...come on JR....the top kids who are black ain't considering SU from the jump...the top black baseball academy in Houston is 20 miles from PV.

Didn't we beat take 2 outta 3 from ya'll recently which included a shutout?? How many titles does P.V. have again. :shh: :shh:

You're really acting like P.V. have won a SWAC title in the last decade. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I blame the following moderators for this...

Jag Voice , BgJag , Ntelekt , SAME OLD G , Dr. Freeze , Warndalyn , Fiyah

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back