Ranking Jackson State's 2022 football games under Deion Sanders, from easiest to hardest

Please stop with the excuses already. Y'all still have 100 other guys on that roster. Next man up. Move some DLs to OL if need be and keep it pushing. I highly doubt any team in the conference have all of their starters game 1. As far as UNC, a blind man could see that weak zone and cover 2 they stayed in. The 2 times they decided to bring any pressure your offense folded. We have a defense that finished 2nd in FCS and they'll prove why Sunday.
Remember SCSTATE played PWI and kicked y’all’s Thee arses with your top defense..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
When did they write this. Okay so we scored 24 points against UNC with being short handed against a team full of 4 and 5 star linemen and linebackers. JSU is better than UNC, 7 points? You guys and the news rag must be drinking some of that water in Jackson. See you Sunday.
Where is this guy?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If he any like me, I'm such a sore loser, especially for baseball that I wont show my face because I'm disgusted. Let me get an ass kicking like they did last week, you wont see me cuz. Heck, I'm not even checking the PV/TSU thread ever again in my life. I'll wait again until next year haha
You may want to get in there. Good info coming from the sTu side. IJS'n... 👀👍🏿

We PV folk aren't smacking. This is business with us, right now.

If he any like me, I'm such a sore loser, especially for baseball that I wont show my face because I'm disgusted. Let me get an ass kicking like they did last week, you wont see me cuz. Heck, I'm not even checking the PV/TSU thread ever again in my life. I'll wait again until next year haha
Come on mane 😆 🤣 😂 😹. I live by the don't dish it if you can't take it lol.

1. Jackson State | SWAC | 1-0 (1-0) | Prev: 1​

Jackson State put HBCUs, the FCS and college football fans everywhere on notice with its 59-3 rout of Florida A&M on national TV. Quarterback Shedeur Sanders was nearly perfect through the air and set a new Jackson State single-game passing touchdown record behind a revamped offensive line. The Tigers remain in the top spot.

THEE: How No. 17 Jackson State dominated Florida A&M in the Orange Blossom Classic

2. South Carolina State | MEAC | 0-1 (0-0) | Prev: 3​

As you'll notice throughout this week and future week's rankings, FBS losses won't hurt an HBCU team's power ranking unless it fails to put up a fight. While South Carolina State lost 56-10, a third-quarter touchdown from quarterback Corey Fields to wide receiver Shaq Davis could be a preview of an elite tandem in 2022.

3. North Carolina Central | MEAC | 1-0 (0-0) | Prev: 8​

North Carolina Central jumps five spots in Week 1's power rankings after finally ending its losing streak to rival North Carolina A&T. Having a returning quarterback clearly worked in North Carolina Central's favor as Davius Richard accounted for all four Eagle touchdowns. The Eagles have now won four straight games dating back to last season.

2022 HBCU: Follow everything that happens in the 2022 HBCU football season

4. Alcorn State | SWAC | 0-1 (0-0) | Prev: 6​

Thanks to three teams falling from the top five, Alcorn State rises two spots to No. 4. The Braves put up a strong fight against the then-No. 10 Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks, leading in the fourth quarter. Alcorn State also appears to have found a two-headed monster in its backfield as Jarveon Howard and Niko Duffey look like a great 1-2 punch.

5. Southern | SWAC | 1-0 (0-0) | Prev: 7​

Southern put up 86 points — yes, you read that right — in Week 1, but it was against an NAIA opponent. Despite the quality of competition, such a high-scoring effort remains impressive enough to hold off the next two teams on this list.

Back