Ranking Jackson State's 2022 football games under Deion Sanders, from easiest to hardest

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Best schedule in the SWAC for the most talented team in the SWAC. If JSU doesn’t choke up, they will beat everyone on this schedule and win it all. They have the tools they need to go undefeated in this schedule and finish the job of a FCS Superpower. It’s good for them that folks are still parading off SCSU’s upset because that can keep them working instead of playing. Now that Deion Sanders won’t be missing games and practices, I expect to see a better team than last year.

My bad. I can agree with yall irritating azzez being the toughest game. Should be a good one.
I think FAMU is the toughest game because JSU has some new pieces to fit together and the first game will be a test and they will be real pissed off about the loss by 1 point last year, but JSU has a point to prove as well, I will definitely check out that game after I recover from our annual Labor Day slugfest with sTu

I think FAMU is the toughest game because JSU has some new pieces to fit together and the first game will be a test and they will be real pissed off about the loss by 1 point last year, but JSU has a point to prove as well, I will definitely check out that game after I recover from our annual Labor Day slugfest with sTu
Agree that FAM and AAMU will be two tougher games.

Slugfest? 😱👀 It will be an overdue beatdown by sTu over PV. :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Ehh...We all got some new pieces but we return our core (8 offensive starters/8 defensive starters) and a bunch of guys who played a lot of snaps. I got TN state as our toughest game. The sophomore QB they picked up from Austin Peay (All American) might pose a huge problem. Teams with good QBs and sound defense usually perform well during the season. McKay from fam doesn't scare me if he's named the starter again.

Ehh...We all got some new pieces but we return our core (8 offensive starters/8 defensive starters) and a bunch of guys who played a lot of snaps. I got TN state as our toughest game. The sophomore QB they picked up from Austin Peay (All American) might pose a huge problem. Teams with good QBs and sound defense usually perform well during the season. McKay from fam doesn't scare me if he's named the starter again.

So that means you’ll have the same o-line and corners In your core?

Back