Question.. Greeks an anyone could answer...

All of this is good, really it trulley is especially with the guy's mom... But does it truley answer my question? I mean im saying.. thats why i deleted my topic.. Look at how the topic turned out the last several posts... :shame:

Dude I have a question for you. Are you thinking about joining a frat? Are you scared or something? Like a said before If it's not in your heart, don't do it. I had lots of fun on line with my LB's and I wouldn't never second guess my decision to pledge Alpha Phi Alpha. The things we experienced while on line will be with me forever. Being on line undergrad in New Orleans wasn't no cake walk when you have six undergrad chapters at your shrine!

Sir Gram every organization has a set of rules for Intake. If you follow the rules, you will be fine, but if you let people who are in the organization break those rules that were given you then that is on you. Everyone must abide by the rules, if they do not it becomes personal. Too many folks are on the street with their own ideas about what should be. There are thousands of inactive Greeks who love to get involved without being good dues paying members. Greek Letter Organizations are professional Organizations that need to make sure we are about what we say and not acting like gangs. But again when you are given your directions for joining follow those rules and nothing will happen. If someone wants to teach you how to step it should be something that everyone participates in and not just to lure people for punishment.

I often see many new members having to answer a thousand questions about the organization when it is not necessary, but if a new member does not have the answer they are looking for, physical action is taken on that individual, when the simplest form of identification is my card for your card. Once I look at your picture and you look at mine then it should be over. But I know cards can be fake, but I don't have to get into Fraternal Business with that individual, but we have established recognition

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I understand what yu are sayimg MD, and I am with you when it come sto be a DUES paying member. I have always been that. But if I ask you smehing about my organization, and your response is to pull out your card........LOL!

Sorry, but you need to get away from Suge. I'm not saying I am going to get physical with you, because I am away from that, but your card? Come on MD...

Back