PVU travels east. PVAMU vs TnSU '02

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO QUESTION ON THE FIELD IT WILL BE PV ALL THE WAY, NOW IN THE STANDS TnSU WILL BRING THE HEAT, THEIR BARITONES, TROMBONES, AND TRUMPETS ARE ALWAYS OFF THE CHAIN. LOOK OUT FOR PV'S TUBAS IN THE SECOND HALF

H-TO THE IZZO

V-TO THE IZZA

HOVA HAS SPOKEN

THE ORIGNAL EN-TRA-PO-NEGRO

SWAC HAMMER:smash: :smash:

TWO FANGERS IN DA AIR

RIPPEN IS A MUST

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'll make the trip to Tenn just to hear TSU play the Price is Right.

In regards to PV's book, it might be a disadvantage to the Storm for the fact that the game will be early in the season and its been past trend for the Storm to not build the book until sometime around the third or fourth game. But motivation is a mug.

About the rap in the dance routine. I dont think PV has done that since maybe 98.

I just hate that this match up could not take place during the time that I was marching.

PV administration is seriously finally trying to do something...they are chartering 15 student buses to this game!! :eek2:

Originally posted by HATEDPANTHER
PV administration is seriously finally trying to do something...they are chartering 15 student buses to this game!! :eek2:

Finally, like my CB said, too bad that couldnt happen when I was there. Oh well.......I'll be in Nashville "with my cup".

Well CB if you are bringing "the cup" I'm sure you will not be the only member in our crab class at that game.

What about the band and other greeks that are in the STORM

HEY IF THERE ARE ANY BROTHERS OF AY-PHI-QUE...AND GAMMA SIGMA SIGMA...THAT ARE IN THE BAND IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY WOULD HALLA AT SOME OF THEM HERE AT TENN STATE AND AT THE GAME!!.....ANYWAY I WILL BE AN ALUM OF TENN STATE AND I WILL BE THERE WITH MY BELLS ON FOR THIS ONE AND IF ANY OLD HEAD STORM MEMBERS KNOW MY GIRL LATOYA HOLLIS(C-NET BACK FROM YOUR DAY KAY-BEE)..FIND HER AND BRING HER WITH YOU ALL!!(SHE WAS A STORM MEMBER)

HALLA....
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :cool: :) :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by Kay Bee
Well CB if you are bringing "the cup" I'm sure you will not be the only member in our crab class at that game.

I'm positive of that.

Say y'all who are going to the game, maybe there can be an official spot on friday or sat night after the game where peeps can kick it at or somethin.

Originally posted by Bird123

I'm positive of that.

Say y'all who are going to the game, maybe there can be an official spot on friday or sat night after the game where peeps can kick it at or somethin.

Trust me you dont want to go to no clubs here unless you want to hear 3 6 Mafia and Hypmotized Camp Posse all day. You wont be given a chance to dance. JUST PUSH, SHOVE, and FIGHT all night. I hate clubs in Nashville, it defeats the porpose of going to a club.

Originally posted by DAHILL

Trust me you dont want to go to no clubs here unless you want to hear 3 6 Mafia and Hypmotized Camp Posse all day. You wont be given a chance to dance. JUST PUSH, SHOVE, and FIGHT all night. I hate clubs in Nashville, it defeats the porpose of going to a club.

That's because you go to all the wrong spots.....;)

Originally posted by mrnutthova
NO QUESTION ON THE FIELD IT WILL BE PV ALL THE WAY, NOW IN THE STANDS TnSU WILL BRING THE HEAT, THEIR TRUMPETS ARE ALWAYS OFF THE CHAIN

Umm.....TSU trumpets are mediocre, if that.

Re: Is pvamu coming to huntsville ????

Originally posted by TuBaFrEaK
I just wanted to know if pvamu's band was coming to huntsville????

The AAMU vs PVAMU game has yet to be finalized!!

However, the last trip that will probably be in the air could be

PV vs AAMU
PV vs JSU
PV vs UAPB (More than likely)

But for SUre!
PV vs TxSU ----Houston
PV vs TnSU ----Nashville
PV vs GSU --- Dallas
PV vs SU ----Houston

Re: Is pvamu coming to huntsville ????

Originally posted by TuBaFrEaK
I just wanted to know if pvamu's band was coming to huntsville????

As of yesterday, it is leaning towards that way!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back