PVU travels east. PVAMU vs TnSU '02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quietstorm

memba2change4thabetta
After a promising 2001 rebuilding year @ PV, the Marching Storm will face the Aristricrat Band of TnSU in Nashville, one week after the Marching Storm wil face the Ocean of Soul of TxSU.

Who do you think will prevail?:D

PV all the way just watch out for there baritones and yall will be ok get in they sh#$% for me cause we cant play them. Only in the spring.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by SUtrp96

What you snickering for:confused: We don't snicker over here about band, we take band seriously here in the SWAC!!!!!!

Don't come bringing those MEAC TEN-DEN-CIES over here.

Come play now you on my turf....;) You don't have the BOARD OF DIRECTORS FROM THE MEAC BOARD TO HELP YOU KNOW,You SACK RIDER!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa SUtrp!!! :eek:
Mad Dm is actually "One of the kool ones"........
For real.....I'll vouch for him. He's one of us........

Originally posted by philharmonic
Ewwww! Tara! Put your pic back!!!!

I'm with him........put it back!!! :bawling:
(Gives me something pretty to look at while I'm on these long hours at work....... ;) )

Think about this! Supposed a new member logs on and sees you name and that pic?!!!:lmao:

We
Want
The
Old Avatar
Back:ebrow:

Dial 1-800-COLLECT

I've never seen PV, but I've heard great things about them and the B.O.X. Should be interesting. I think PV will get in our azz just for Goten! :rolleyes:

"Use your head, save a buck or two!":D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Quietstorm
After a promising 2001 rebuilding year @ PV, the Marching Storm will face the Aristricrat Band of TnSU in Nashville, one week after the Marching Storm wil face the Ocean of Soul of TxSU.

Who do you think will prevail?:D

I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME AND HOPFULLY THE 14K/24K...AND THE B.O.X. WILL COME AND PUT ON A SHOW AND WILL HOPEFULLY BRING DA NOISE!.....BUT IT SHOULD MAKE FOR A GOOD GAME DESPITE TEH FOOTBALL TEAM(PVU)...BUT I GOT TO GO WITH PVU(STORM)BY ONE OR TWO POINTS OVER THE (ARISTOCRATS)..AND IF THERE ARE ANY AY-PHI-QUES(SIG PI) TELL THEM IT IS ON AND POPPEN!.....BUT THE HYPE IS JUST ABOUT UP AROUND HERE IN NASHVILLE!!

HALLA!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

PV should tear a hole in Tenn.State arse...field-show wise; TSU field shows are rather boring and nuthin to brag about. But in'da stands/5th...PV gone have som problems.

Originally posted by PsiSnake
in'da stands/5th...PV gone have som problems.

I beg to differ......... :smh:

P.V. not only has a fi-yah azz sound.....(clean, loud and balanced)....but they got a niiiiiiiice repitoire. The battle in the stands between the rwo will be interesting to say the least.......

A good tape to watch is the stands between SU and P.V. before the halftime........ (dem boys was given that Juke a run for their money.... :eek: )

Originally posted by PsiSnake
PV should tear a hole in Tenn.State arse...field-show wise; TSU field shows are rather boring and nuthin to brag about. But in'da stands/5th...PV gone have som problems.

Tsu's field shows got much better this past season. I dont see what the big deal is about PV shows. They dont do the most spectacular drills. Most of the time the band is drilling while the percussion section is doin their thing (BOX does a real good job). I am not a fan of the rapper during dance routine. That is soooo 1980's. I guess I am just not use to their style.

On the other hand... PV isnt a stand band at all. TSU will destroy PV in the stands. PV will need more than Big Ballin and SWAMP IGGA. TSU is going to play the entire second half nonstop and the crowd is going to take over the game. I guess PV is just overated to me. When i first saw them in 96 they were very tight, but after that they were average to me.

Originally posted by BLUEBENGAL
What about the matchup between the "Black Foxes" and the
"Sophisticated Ladies"?

That's the like the "Gremlin's" vs. "The Powerpuffgirls"....
"Lil Bow-Bow" vs. "Lil Romeo"......

:lol: I'm trippin' cuz I remember when KR put those pic's of the black foxes up.......I remember thinking to myself WOOF!!! :goof:
TnSu gals aren't all that fine to me.......and their hair is to big. Look like a line of "Kuntry Western" chicks...... :goof:

Now if you said "Dem Dolls" vs. Those gals from M.O.B........ ;)

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

That's the like the "Gremlin's" vs. "The Powerpuffgirls"....
"Lil Bow-Bow" vs. "Lil Romeo"......

:lol: I'm trippin' cuz I remember when KR put those pic's of the black foxes up.......I remember thinking to myself WOOF!!! :goof:
TnSu gals aren't all that fine to me.......and their hair is to big. Look like a line of "Kuntry Western" chicks...... :goof:

Now if you said "Dem Dolls" vs. Those gals from M.O.B........ ;)

absolutely agree with you.... the Sophisticated Ladies are ugly and cant dance... BUT TSU has a back up set called the TIGER GEMS. They are something like Laker Girls" dance girls /cheerleaders who attend all football and basketball games. Here are some pictures of them
ATLClassic2001-0029.JPG

ATLClassic2001-0032.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back