PVAMU Football Leads SWAC, Ranks 8th In FCS In Attendance in 2017

Right it's not the first time. MOST of the time, the discussion is WHY we dont count our neutral site games...LOL and you had to go all the way to the 80s and Casem? 30 years ago? I want to see in the last 10-15 years where SU used the BC. I know GSU used it ONCE and it was in error just like PV using the SFC. I dont even know why we debating this. Dallas is no more of a home game for PV than Memphis is for JSU.

Home attendance is simple. It's games hosted at your home stadium. The ONLY team I see not using that rule is TNState because they do have two home fields that they use. No other team is in their situation. They control the game day operations of those games, unlike a classic.

TP, it's like you're arguing that a cow isn't beef. The Superdome is Southern University's second home designation (has been that way for years). We started having problems with not being consistent with our BC numbers around 2014. Now here is what I don't know....The due diligence that goes on behind the scene for 2nd home designations or whether it has to be renewed within a certain time frame or a permanent designation (I don't pretend to be an AD). You're giving an opinion. I'm stating what I know. Now in terms of PV, I don't know much about their situation. However, what I do know is they finished in the top 10 according to the press and congratulate them. I do my best to talk about things I know about. Are you that jealous of PV? LOL (my, my...the mighty has really fell to new lows)

Last edited:
No I care about the truth and you all should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing this lie to be spread around. What would the attendance of the HOME team for the MCC look like if they used that game? Im sure both of them are closer to Bham than you are to Dallas. Just admit somebody made a mistake.

We ain't doing shit. Deal with it

Last edited:

OK fiyah I stand corrected

I bet you do...... LOL

TP, it's like you're arguing that a cow isn't beef.
I do my best to talk about things I know about. Are you that jealous of PV? LOL (my, my...the mighty has really fell to new lows)

Must be, he going all out of his way to deny it but then comes back says what's posted above.... LOL

TP, it's like you're arguing that a cow isn't beef. The Superdome is Southern University's second home designation (has been that way for years). We started having problems with not being consistent with our BC numbers around 2014. Now here is what I don't know....The due diligence that goes on behind the scene for 2nd home designations or whether it has to be renewed within a certain time frame or a permanent designation (I don't pretend to be an AD). You're giving an opinion. I'm stating what I know. Now in terms of PV, I don't know much about their situation. However, what I do know is they finished in the top 10 according to the press and congratulate them. I do my best to talk about things I know about. Are you that jealous of PV? LOL (my, my...the mighty has really fell to new lows)

JROCK, if SU had been using the BC attendance numbers, wouldn't our average attendance have been higher over the past 21/2 decades than the range of 18,000 to 21,000? If one were to add as a home game a game where the attendance was 65,000 to 70,000, that would have increased attendance of a five-game home schedule by an average of roughly 11,000 attendance. Back in the day when SU was packing out Mumford, our average attendance would have exceeded 30,000 just about every year.

Last edited:

All I asked you to do is one thing. Show me when SU used the BC or some rule that states they can that is not from 1977. I'm not giving an opinion, you are. Yes, they finished in the top 10 but let's not act like it wasnt because they added a number that they shouldn't have. One of the BAMAs probably could have easily added the MCC and been in the top 10. Congrats PV for adding in an extra number when NOBODY else does? ooooook. One thing about TV, I might troll but I troll with the TRUTH. When you have a skinny QB who cant throw and I troll you on it... TRUST me, you have a skinny QB who can't throw. I dont have to make up material when the TRUTH falls in my lap.

The bottomline is this is fake news. Aint no reason to hate PV. Since when is the truth confused with hate? If this was JSU, it aint NO WAY I would be passing this lie around as the truth.

Also, if this was not a mistake, why havent they used that number before.

...and FIYAH, when I am wrong, I have no problem saying it UNLIKE YOU. The only reason I thought those were not the right numbers is that I went to page 5 and 6. Those numbers (for some reason) dont vibe for FCS schools with the numbers shown on page 4. If you are okay with using an extra game to more than DOUBLE your "home" attendance, that says a whole lot.

JROCK, if SU had been using the BC attendance numbers, wouldn't our average attendance have been higher over the past 21/2 decades than the range of 18,00 to 21,000? If one were to add as a home game a game where the attendance was 65,000 to 70,000, that would have increased a five-game home schedule by an average of 12,000 attendance. Back in the day when SU was packing out MUMford, our average attendance would have exceeded 30,000 just about every year.

Exactly and he cant find ONE year when SU used that number. GSU did use it a few years ago but sometimes the NCAA obviously let's schools get away with the mistake. I cant believe how people are defending this mess. BUT nobody will say anything to you because you have good sense. I can say the same thing and Im hating.... LOL

Po TP..... @Tigerpride do you really think I'm going to take time to do your research when I know what I'm talking about.....You must be out of your rabid mind! LOL

Yes Gram has in the past

#1 Why are you defending this IF you know its not right? How can PV be the ONLY school to use that number but not FAMU, BCU, SU, GSU, TNState, JSU, etc... ? What is there to defend?
#2 YES, Grambling did use it ONCE... and everyone clowned them too. It was a mistake they got away with also.

In 1996, Alcorn also erroneously used the CCC number to boost their but that was the only time.

People do make mistakes but trying to defend the mistake makes no sense to me....AT ALL! smh

Po TP..... @Tigerpride do you really think I'm going to take time to do your research when I know what I'm talking about.....You must be out of your rabid mind! LOL

Actually no I don't because you and I both know there is nothing to find. Im actually surprised by you! lol You have TWO Jags on this topic who dont agree with you.

SU never used that number. If they did, your attendance would have been thru the roof!

Actually no I don't because you and I both know there is nothing to find. Im actually surprised by you! lol You have TWO Jags on this topic who dont agree with you.

SU never used that number. If they did, your attendance would have been thru the roof!

TP, face it, you're intellectually lazy. PV A&M is currently a stronger football program than jsu. Not only have they Mollywhopped jsu on the football field but now they have dethroned your attendance crown. Stop whining "bow down" and suck it up. LOL

Back