PV walks off Baseball Diamond?????

McNeese72 said:
Well you know what happened (scorewise) the last two times we did that with PV. :winkgrin:

Well the <b>pass</b> won't help the current/future, now will it. :swink:

2006. Got open date in the near future PV/McN? Let's do the dew. :D

McNeese72 said:
Well, PV thought the reliever was throwing at the batter. I don't really think he was when we were up by two touchdowns.

And, I really believe the catcher said what he said he did. The ump was right there and I believe if he had said anything racist the ump would have tossed him.

Doc
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You believe that for real?????????????

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
why won't McNeese come to PV? But a former TSU player said they had a brawl with McNeese back in 1995 that made headline news so it isn't just isloated to Prairie View.

the band fan said:
why won't McNeese come to PV? But a former TSU player said they had a brawl with McNeese back in 1995 that made headline news so it isn't just isloated to Prairie View.

Here we go getting us involved. :smh:

the band fan said:
uh...McNeese's problems extend beyond PV.....a little history as to why this may have happened...
yeah, something about bats flying out of the TSU dugout is probably why he didn't want to have it brought up.

Why are you all messing with Texas.....eerrhhh Texas Southern? You know that the "A" team is doing damage control in another area..........Some of you all are just "duddy!!!" :lol: :emlaugh:

Back