Purity Test!!!!!

You answered "yes" to 48 of 100 questions, making you 52.0% sexually pure (48.0% sexually corrupt); that is, <font color=hotpink>you are 52.0% </font>pure in the sex domain.

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 34%, based on a comparison of your test results with 36088 other submissions for this test.
The average purity for this test is 55.1%.

WTF??

Uh, the answer in my first post is a typo ... I scored a 27, not a 37 ...

I ain't no freak, though!

:goodbad:

:D

I thought so Nita-Del-Rio..............

Mrs. PRO miscuous !!!!

Kama-Sutra, send help !!!!

SUSPECT

Some of these scores are suspect And judging from past recollections....some of you all's purity scores should be a lot higher.....LOL

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: SUSPECT

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Some of these scores are suspect And judging from past recollections....some of you all's purity scores should be a lot higher.....LOL

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Things that make you go hmmmm, huh?

:rolleyes:

Well, being that I relish my "purityness"

Don't make me wonder at all, on the account of I ain't never professed sainthood!

Are there anymore typos, mis-sights, redos, forgotten fondles, or other attempts at freakiness to be made.

LOL

Originally posted by Robber
TSU/Bama is a freak, too.

Ain't nothing but freaks on this page. Or liars.:D

I just finished retaking the test. (I only scored a 39? DAYUM!!!) Well I guess Robber was right after all.:D :emlaugh:

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA

I just finished retaking the test. (I only scored a 39? DAYUM!!!) Well I guess Robber was right after all.:D :emlaugh:

Hmmm...What u been doing? lol

I guess all we need is a "FREAK OF THE YEAR" AWARD. Do I hear any nominations?:D

Anybody wonder...?

where the hell were the questions dealing with
***sex in the club
***sex on da roof
***sex in a high rise window
***sex on a desktop
***sex with two sisters and their cousin?

Reminder to self: Renew that subscription to Playa Playa Magazine and Freaky Deaky Party Scenes!!!!

:D

Back