Purity Test!!!!!

You answered "yes" to 50 of 100 questions, making you 50.0% sexually pure (50.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 50.0% pure in the sex domain. :rolleyes: :p :D

hey

Here is the result of your Female Purity Test.
You answered "yes" to 62 of 100 questions, making you 38.0% sexually pure (62.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 38.0% pure in the sex domain.

What??? :eek: There has to be a malfunction somewhere. I'm doing this again to get my real score!!!

You answered "yes" to 64 of 100 questions, making you 36.0% sexually pure (64.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 36.0% pure in the sex domain.

Originally posted by Robber
I was 42% pure.

Hell, that's more pure than Nita's sexually deviate arse.:D

Whether or not being more pure than me is GOOD or BAD depends on who you are and what viewpoint you hold.

;)

You answered "yes" to 73 of 100 questions, making you 27.0% sexually pure (73.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 27.0% pure in the sex domain.

I wasn't going to post untill I saw NN with a 27%. (Boy,You are Nasty!)

Now I don't feel so bad about my 35%. I thought I was a pretty staightlaced fellow. Now I'm hangin' with Robber. Dymn lawyers! :p

PrettiEyes: Get your 12 year old self off this board and back in math or social studies or whatever they teach in middle school. With a 81%, you must be pure as the driven snow. :rolleyes:

You answered "yes" to 70 of 100 questions, making you 30.0% sexually pure (70.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 30.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 38%, based on a comparison of your test results with 36088 other submissions for this test.
The average purity for this test is 55.1%.

Re: Y'all Nasty

Originally posted by Vinita
ABD, stop hating because YOU IS A FREAK and PrettiEyes ain't!

Looka here Miss 37%, I know you ain't calling me a Freak. That's like the pot calling the kettle for a booty call. Speaking of which??? :idea: Nevermind... I just drifted for a moment. What were we talking about? :p Oh yeah, You nasty thang you. :D

LOL

Wow Dtown Jag! I'd love to meet you.....LOL

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
You answered "yes" to 70 of 100 questions, making you 30.0% sexually pure (70.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 30.0% pure in the sex domain.
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 38%, based on a comparison of your test results with 36088 other submissions for this test.
The average purity for this test is 55.1%.

:p :p :D

They just had to ask a question about fondling breastisis..........

I got.....

a 22
That means I scored 8 points less than D-Town...
And 15 points lower than Vinita....

I guess I've been a 'Bad' boy....

:D

Umm, well, Umm

I think this test is flawed.....I need to take it over......

You answered "yes" to 86 of 100 questions, making you 14.0% sexually pure (86.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 14.0% pure in the sex domain.

So far

The freaks seem to be Dtown Jag, Vinita, and SexyASSJSU*ATL. HHHMMMMMM

UAPB, SU, and JSU.

*scratching my brow...how can I swing this*

Re: Umm, well, Umm

Originally posted by Suge
I think this test is flawed.....I need to take it over......

You answered "yes" to 86 of 100 questions, making you 14.0% sexually pure (86.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 14.0% pure in the sex domain.

<font size=5>GOTDAYUM Sugar Bear!!!!!!!!</font>

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg

PrettiEyes: Get your 12 year old self off this board and back in math or social studies or whatever they teach in middle school. With a 81%, you must be pure as the driven snow. :rolleyes:

MR. 85% NOT- SO- PURE- GET- YA- FREAK- ON- NEED- TO- SLOW- YA- ROLL- MAN-BEFORE-U-CATCH-A-DISEASE-MAN! U didn't have to go there but I KNEW somebody was going to say something about my score... I knew u would find it hard to believe! Let just say that what MAY LOOK GOOD TO U MAY NOT BE GOOD FOR YOU. JUST SAY NO! LOL:D

Back