Prairie View A&M vs Mississippi Valley State Game Updates: 2:00pm CT





Valley did not win against PV.

Valley dominated overrated PV in every phase of the game. PV would not have half of its points if it were not for their self-inflected miscues.
 
Valley did not win against PV.

Valley dominated overrated PV in every phase of the game. PV would not have half of its points if it were not for their self-inflected miscues.
Ya'll arent overrated to scale for this conference. We all should be realistic about competition and mistakes Swac-wide and the coaching.
That kind of lead- your DC and defense lost this game where the offense stagnated. Head coach must've not taken Valley seriously enough to get off the gas.
I've had so many chicken feet since September 6...so many vials of bloo...err uh I mean.... 🪄🧙‍♂️
 
When I peeped this game earlier, PV was up like 24 to 0 or something like that...wow!

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
 
Last edited:
Ya'll arent overrated to scale for this conference. We all should be realistic about competition and mistakes Swac-wide and the coaching.
That kind of lead- your DC and defense lost this game where the offense stagnated. Head coach must've not taken Valley seriously enough to get off the gas.
I've had so many chicken feet since September 6...so many vials of bloo...err uh I mean.... 🪄🧙‍♂️
PV's O is horrible bruh. Was no gas to let off of.

Valley made severe mistakes and gave PV 10 easy points. If not for that, Valley 38, PV - 17. That is truth.
 



Back
Top