Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Me too. I actually chose them and changed it to PV at the last second.Dam I started to pick Valley
Ya'll arent overrated to scale for this conference. We all should be realistic about competition and mistakes Swac-wide and the coaching.Valley did not win against PV.
Valley dominated overrated PV in every phase of the game. PV would not have half of its points if it were not for their self-inflected miscues.
PV's O is horrible bruh. Was no gas to let off of.Ya'll arent overrated to scale for this conference. We all should be realistic about competition and mistakes Swac-wide and the coaching.
That kind of lead- your DC and defense lost this game where the offense stagnated. Head coach must've not taken Valley seriously enough to get off the gas.
I've had so many chicken feet since September 6...so many vials of bloo...err uh I mean....![]()
@Herbert77060 if y'all beat FAU, I'm going to church tomorrow morning.My picks are crap this week. Damn Damn Damn
Don't gas up.@Herbert77060 if y'all beat FAU, I'm going to church tomorrow morning.
Full tank, backed in driveway, ready to roll with my mind on Jesus. Come on sTu, do the needful and stick it to fau.Don't gas up.
Yep, they stopped us on 4th & 1Couldn't take anymore of the Gram game. Here to watch Valley pull this off.
Unbelievable!
Not a good look for PV Coaches. Congratulation to Valley on the win and last sack of the game from Valley looked great (PV had no where to go, as the gaps were pushed in).PV coaches all in the cigar lounge in Jackson Friday night rather than focusing on how they gone beat Valley![]()
I bet our AD was there for surePV coaches all in the cigar lounge in Jackson Friday night rather than focusing on how they gone beat Valley![]()
And got that overrated team smoked before a national audience.PV coaches all in the cigar lounge in Jackson Friday night rather than focusing on how they gone beat Valley![]()