PLEASE READ ALL YOU TSU HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MELLOLENO

Please we thank you for your hating spirit and desire to see us fail. We Third Coast Tigers can clearly see the ass-kicking that the SWAC took from us last year have increased your hate to an all time high for TXSU. Please let it be known that all of your programs are not so clean yourselves and are a phone call away from the same scrutiny. Now that brings me to my next point although Coach Cole has been instrumental in turning this team around Mr. Charles Mac made it clear that any wrong doing and you are gone. Obviously something was done to force him to fire Coach Cole. We at TXSU will bounce back unfourtunaltely this situation has added again negative press to our university. No one knows what penalties from the NCAA awaits. But what I do know is that to the rest of the SWAC we will continue to kick some azz under the leadership of Coach Ramsey. If you guys paid attention while we were kicking yall's azz you would have seen an offense that ran the ball well but committed stupid penalties and turnovers and you also saw a very disciplined and aggressive defense that won us many games and a championship under Coach Ramsey now he has an opportunity to spread this mentality and on field discipline and focus to the entire team. So all you haters can laugh now and cry later. Because what does not kill you make you stronger. And will we begin defense of our title starting at spring ball. Big ups to Mr. Charles Mac for doing what is right and making the right decisions in crunch time to protect and promote a Positive Image of the athlectic program in the mist of these last few months.

Peace.

I'm sure y'all will bounce back, but save all that rhetoric about what y'all gonna do and how hate is at an all-time high. It's apparent that anybody can get lucky every 60 years or so. Please become a perrenial contender, at least, before you start thinking that anybody really cares enough to think about hating y'all.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm sure y'all will bounce back, but save all that rhetoric about what y'all gonna do and how hate is at an all-time high. It's apparent that anybody can get lucky every 60 years or so. Please become a perrenial contender, at least, before you start thinking that anybody really cares enough to think about hating y'all.

You shole is right. Between SU and JSU. We get the most hate on the board. I certainly do not hate TxSU and do not want to see any HBCU let alone a SWAC program get hit with violations and stuff like this. It is ashame that Coach Cole did this to his alma mater knowing how hard it is for our schools to survive as it is. I hope TxSU gets back on it's feet. Always thought that school could be a gold mine being in Houston with the right folks in control. I am certain my fellow C'way homeboy Chuck Mac will do the right thing to help yall alone the way to recovery. However I need to get his sister(SU alum) to talk him into coming to SU when we get rid of our issue in the athletic department. LOL.

Seriously, I hope TxSU does not get hit with any hard core sanctions. As for this board, better grow some thick skin, because yall gone get smacked for awhile. For some it may be personal. But I imagine most TSPNers are not TxSU haters.

talk about having a chip on your shoulder. Everyone wants to be big tyme, but dont want to be held to the light when stuff comes to the surface. If you cant take being talked about.........

Hate? 1 championship in 60 years? Hell I didn't even know for sure that TXSU had a football team or a championship before reading this thread. Indelible and TXSU football is an oxymoron :lol: :emlaugh:

Please we thank you for your hating spirit and desire to see us fail. We Third Coast Tigers can clearly see the ass-kicking that the SWAC took from us last year have increased your hate to an all time high for TXSU. Please let it be known that all of your programs are not so clean yourselves and are a phone call away from the same scrutiny. Now that brings me to my next point although Coach Cole has been instrumental in turning this team around Mr. Charles Mac made it clear that any wrong doing and you are gone. Obviously something was done to force him to fire Coach Cole. We at TXSU will bounce back unfourtunaltely this situation has added again negative press to our university. No one knows what penalties from the NCAA awaits. But what I do know is that to the rest of the SWAC we will continue to kick some azz under the leadership of Coach Ramsey. If you guys paid attention while we were kicking yall's azz you would have seen an offense that ran the ball well but committed stupid penalties and turnovers and you also saw a very disciplined and aggressive defense that won us many games and a championship under Coach Ramsey now he has an opportunity to spread this mentality and on field discipline and focus to the entire team. So all you haters can laugh now and cry later. Because what does not kill you make you stronger. And will we begin defense of our title starting at spring ball. Big ups to Mr. Charles Mac for doing what is right and making the right decisions in crunch time to protect and promote a Positive Image of the athlectic program in the mist of these last few months.

Peace.

Well currently, PV owns TSU. But I do hope you all will get yourselves together someday.:tup:

I believe in TSU...we have something that 90% of the other SWAC schools don't a competent leader now heading our athletic dept...So keep waiting on our fall...Thank you Mr. MAC for protecting our house!

Last edited:
I believe in TSU...we have something that 90% of the other SWAC schools don't a competent leader now heading our athletic dept...So'em keep waiting on fall...Thank you Mr. MAC for protecting our house!

Why don't you ask your "competent" leader to find a place for your fantasy Spivery? :lol: :emlaugh:

Most of the SWAC have competent AD's even though many don't agree on how they do things or personally dislike them. Count on your hand how many schools in the SWAC have lately been under the NCAA radar? It's not many.:read:

BTW most competent AD's would have dismissed certain coaches once they got hired when the coaches themselves said they have broken NCAA rules:

TSU hired Cole and men's basketball coach Tony Harvey, each of whom had admitted to breaking NCAA rules. Second chances are as American as bad jokes on April Fools' Day, but for a university that had spent so much time under investigation by the NCAA, hiring coaches who'd broken NCAA rules was risky.
:lecture::lecture:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/solomon/7503319.html

Hate? 1 championship in 60 years? Hell I didn't even know for sure that TXSU had a football team or a championship before reading this thread. Indelible and TXSU football is an oxymoron :lol: :emlaugh:

you can quit this lie you knew we had a team after that humiliating lost to us this fall...

Stop all that whining TXSU. TXSU and company were just on JSU about their NCAA problem. If yall can't take it, don't dish it out. No one wants to hear all that crying and mumbo jumbo. It's no one's fault but Cole and TXSU that yall are in this drama. Cole and Harvey has a track record, they even told TXSU they have broken rules before so if your competent AD knew this he should have already done something and you all wouldn't be in the newspaper, tv and all over the net for the topic at hand.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Its funny how every school smack someone about having violations but when they have them and somebody laugh, its called hating. *shrugs* If it is too hot in the kitchen then leave. I really hope they bounce back from this.

TSU, no one hates you. Like I mentioned in an earlier thread, TXSU getting better will only improve the SWAC.

WHAT WE ARE smacking you all for is the fact that ever since the story about Arvell Nelson not playing in SCG broke out, TXSU posters came on this board and consistently, got on the ground, 1 sec. away from hurting somebody, stated that the situation would have no effect while we all outsiders knew what was about to happen. If you have to lie, at least make it believeable...:D

Yep, TXSU is only catching it because they tried act all dumb about the situation when everyone else knew it was coming. Why would one hate TXSU?

I believe in TSU...we have something that 90% of the other SWAC schools don't a competent leader now heading our athletic dept...So keep waiting on our fall...Thank you Mr. MAC for protecting our house!

You better hope no one puts more $$$$ in front of him in the near future. Just saying. He is a good AD.

you can quit this lie you knew we had a team after that humiliating lost to us this fall...

Come on now.......how many times has TxSU had a humilating loss to SU over the years. You know better than that. Most SU fans are more concerned with Gram, JSU, FAMU and teams like that who we have a long history with. Don't get me wrong that loss was unacceptable. But after what is going on, I am sure ole Stump is probably saying he got beat by a team that full of ineligible cats. You can't take shortcuts to build a program. PV did it the right way in step by step progression.

Wow.......You're in the 4th largest city in the nation and have won 1 outright SWAC Football championship (others 3 in football were co-championships) in 63 years? And to add insult to injury, you have to cheat? :lol: :emlaugh: And think after winning that ONE someone hates you? :lol: :emlaugh: What kind of joy juice are you Houstonians drinking?

Seriously, I hope everything not only works out for TXSU, but they are able to retain that championship. The SWAC needs to maintain a strong presence in Houston.

Last edited:
Come on now.......how many times has TxSU had a humilating loss to SU over the years. You know better than that. Most SU fans are more concerned with Gram, JSU, FAMU and teams like that who we have a long history with. Don't get me wrong that loss was unacceptable. But after what is going on, I am sure ole Stump is probably saying he got beat by a team that full of ineligible cats. You can't take shortcuts to build a program. PV did it the right way in step by step progression.

lol Exactly.

I know everybody likes Charles Mac,but didn't he hire both J Cole and T Harvey? The coaches of TxSU most visible programs who are known to be cheaters and are accused of cheating again. Seems to me that's not good decision making on his part?....I'm just saying.

I know everybody likes Charles Mac,but didn't he hire both J Cole and T Harvey? The coaches of TxSU most visible programs who are known to be cheaters and are accused of cheating again. Seems to me that's not good decision making on his part?....I'm just saying.

Cole and Harvey was hired before Charles was made AD.

Back