Pic Smack II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Img06.jpg

Reporter: "So, do you think that you all will be ready this year for ASU?"

Langston player: "Im pretty sure we will. Coach have installed new trick plays; on-side kicks, double reverses with a full-back pass, and some pake funts. We are pretty much confident that we will win this year."

Subliminal Messages.....

JSUGSU24.JPG

<marquee><font size=+2 color=blue><b><i>*HBCU Bands Gone Wild Part V*</i></b></font></marquee>

Summary of Tape: The Drummajors are showing the Prancin' Jacette what their workin' wit...while she turns around and shakes it fast. At the same time the percussionists are p-poppin.

And who says kids are only getting sexual images off of tv today?:rolleyes: :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y'all better recognize

Originally posted by Chi-Tone
R-sgzzciL649VnYuH0Uo02GQCLc4D6Os0180.jpg

I was gonna do the drill right....

JSUTSU50.JPG

<b><i>Before I got high!</i></b>

I know that's right Chi-Tone....they betta ax somebody up in hea.

Diplomatic Relation talks

title_chikushi-j.gif

President Chikushi: "You, kep dat dayum Sole of Ocean away from my country!"

title_clinton_2-j.gif

President Clintion: "Im sorry Mr. Chikushi. That disgraceful band will not be allowed to leave the United States again."

title_chikushi-j.gif

President Chikushi: "I neve seen anyone put a cam corder in their pants before."

title_clinton_2-j.gif

President Clinton: "I know. You just dont want to hear what else we found in their pants."

title_chikushi-j.gif

President Chikushi: "Well, just kep dem som away from my country. Dont want to start anothr war!"

What you didn't know........

BAMA33.JPG

Jackson State's Drummajors got their parole appealed for this game. But still the cops behind them had to keep an eye out, just in case.......:lmao:

Right after this picture was taken, you could hear the drummajors chanting:
<marquee><font size=+1><b><i>"GIVE US....US FREE!!!!"</I></B></font></marquee>

BAMA22.JPG

I'm sorry, but this uniform is sending mixed messages. Is this cat a band director, or a pilot????

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
injury.jpg

"Dayum! Somebody should have told me that the Human Jukebox didnt fight fair. Dayum women beaters!!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What a way to start a day at the office. This is funny - the fellas in the office are cracking up. One co-worker from Valley said "this photo look like a prayer meeting." :p

9C+baMTqUaRCwfRr08gyROvM4sRwiuLi012C.jpg

Dr. H.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by Blacknbengal
injury.jpg

"Dayum! Somebody should have told me that the Human Jukebox didnt fight fair. Dayum women beaters!!"

What the Sags band do when a female gets too close during the "Battle of the Bands."

Right now, we take you INSIDE the wall of "THE HALL OF GREATMESS", where there are holding a tribunal meeting:
<font size=4>
STC60:

129707p1.jpg

"When are y'all gonna let me smack again???? :(
I'm sorry...I'll never do it again...

GIVUS...ME...SMACK!!!"
</font>

:cool:

Funky Felicia: "Do any of you fellas want to get some uh DIS????" ;)

*wind shifts direction, and aroma hits the air....*

JSUGSU24.JPG

Band: <font size=4>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" :eek:

A tribute to our meWac brothers

coach-petty-inside.jpg

"Huh, well....I thought I had my name in the hat for the job after Cooper left, but I guess somebody beat me to it. I heared that they pay really well over there too."

BlacknBengal.....isn't that Coach Petty standing at the podium. Where is he coaching now? He coached DB's at SU back in 88.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back