Pic Smack II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Ready

This was too much fun, gotta do this again

TA8SHkfo2vt2XjVberwkXxu1u+aevgEg012C.jpg

Get down there in that mud punk...Im sure it reminds you of home and you feel real comfortable

Lack of adequate indoor plumbing at NC A&T's "Blue Death Valley" Stadium force cheerleaders to be resourceful.
AGCH18.jpg

"Dayummmm, mabye I should'nt have eaten that Burrito Supreme and Nachoes El Grande' before the game."

Originally posted by Get Ready
This was too much fun, gotta do this again

TA8SHkfo2vt2XjVberwkXxu1u+aevgEg012C.jpg

Get down there in that mud punk...Im sure it reminds you of home and you feel real comfortable

Hahahahahahahaha o L naw!!

Gramblings Backfield....Eugene and Hill
mich_man.gif
meetUpperLeft.gif

Coach say the first one of us that gets down to 275 can have a cake all to himself.

LMAO@GR.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

JW talking to himself

My alma mater mortaged the athletic budget for a former Prarie View coach; My qb has thrown for 400 yds a couple of times <font size=2>(min. 80 attempts)</font>. I have beaten a hapless southern university program (twice); All this and Jackson has not seen this

01SWACT.jpg

since Tisha Campbell was starring in Martin. Why can't I win?
Grambling_State_Helmet.gif

stGr3R9w4IneLcGK+JS31lC8tZDAYSY70180.jpg

Look at the scoreboard Nupe....for the first time they dont have 50 points more than us...somebody please take a picture...Thanks referees.

s-000077-tn-000821.jpg

Dear Venus Williams,

Your application for admission and a tennis scholarship has been denied. Among other things, you forgot to check the Mr.-Mrs. box on your application. That type of carelessness is indicative of "your" type of people. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

SU Admissions Office

n2W2H+2YW2aVAPOvwPVpdUYkmQuvQqjy0180.jpg

"Girl lets hurry up and get out of here before Grambling scores again. I dont know why I follow this damn team."

"I dont know why I let Holifield talk me into buying one of these damn suits. Do they got a Hardees around here somewhere?"

"Well at least we got to see some tall buildings when we passed through Jackson."

hunter02.GIF

Hey Stern, I've got some boys back on campus and they can set us up bruh ..... You don't mind if I go first, huh?

baseballmen.jpg

I'm tired of beating up on my SWAC Brothers Coach. Can I lay down on third base? You know I'll make it "home" soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back