Panther Stadium etiquette for visiting fans.

Hey PeeVee should I come prepared to go out onto the field at halftime to help divot (smooth out) the field like they do during the polo matches at the English country clubs before the beginning of the 3rd qtr, you know that grass is cheap!

Hey PeeVee should I come prepared to go out onto the field at halftime to help divot (smooth out) the field like they do during the polo matches at the English country clubs before the beginning of the 3rd qtr, you know that grass is cheap!

One thing about our turf, you'll see our logo, name and colors on it and not just the lines on the field like yours is at the soccer field you play at.

Has your "Massa" the owner of the Soccer Stadium allowed yall to put up a Texas southern Banner?

"Priscilla Slade (in red) about to turn it out in front of DCG at the Texas Southern pep rally."
d0f8b7a7d3fca70c2f3de6d226617424.jpg

Has your "Massa" the owner of the Soccer Stadium allowed yall to put up a Texas southern Banner?
From what I hear the banner is still rolled around a brass pole waiting to get shoved up PV's mud hole this week. But don't worry your time is coming.

Last edited:

But she one of them that the age don't show....with her thick yella self...

Okay, DCG don't hurt me, but you are two of my favorite things about women...thick and yella!

Running up out this thread like an Olympic sprinter.

Sleeper don't do it...this is the only outcome.

Mister.gif

Sleeper, what I left is multi destructive.

I picked up some Potassium nitrate (for my non science folk that's Saltpeter, known to cause problems with male abilities) today. If things are down in the game for my Tigers. Things are going to be down for the panthers in the after party.
I can see it now...I think it could use a little more salt and I just happen to have some right here. lol

Back