Panther Stadium etiquette for visiting fans.

The campus ain't new. Its just new for some of ya'll to see a beautiful campus.

Some have to travel to a neighboring pwcu campus just to enjoy what a university should look and feel like. Always admired LaTech. Has to suck when you cannot have your own. :(

Grambling State University and Louisiana Tech University operate an Inter-Institutional Cooperative Program (ICP). This program makes it possible for students to enroll for courses at both schools. Faculty exchange between the two institutions is also a part of the program.

smh :( Did LaTech send their president, athletics director, and womens bball coach too? :(

Last edited:
These scents will be in the air:

marijuana_weed_smoking_pot_cannabis_main_0.jpg

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Perry View tried to get the Dallas game moved to their stadium....they said they were going to sponsor the fair this year.

Oh. and I am kicking over some grills went I get to PV for the principle of it.

You're gonna' have some very strong legs if you can kick our standard grill over lol. Remember, we're an A&M school so a lot of us have grills on wheels, not the gas grill thing that some are accustomed to seeing lol. Good luck w/ the kicks. lol

pig_roaster_index.jpg

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
Paging J. D. Oliver!

Paging Mr Kyle...

This marks the third consecutive year Kyle has said Grambling's books could not be audited because of inaccuracies and a lack of internal controls.

As a result, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools decided Dec. 20 to withdraw its unconditional 10-year reaffirmation of Grambling's accreditation.

FullCandidate6920.jpg

"We're going to teach them darkies math 101 and that 1 plus 1 is not 100." lol "Louisiana is my home. . . Louisiana is my passion. Hard economic times has split up too many families and forced our children to search for jobs in other states . . . I will fight to keep our children and grandchildren in Louisiana . . . it will take my experience, integrity, and leadership to rid this state of corruption, create an economic climate for growth, and get this state off the bottom." Has to suck lol.

I like my steak medium rare, My chicken finger licking, I like my crown with peach schnapps, triple sec, and sweet & sour, I like my tequila in Patron with a side of salt and lime, and my vodka in Grey Goose, Ciroc, or Tito's half cranberry w/2 twist of lime...Now make sure I feel the hospitality when I get there!

Hey Bewildered and all the other PV faithful...I made a trip to panther field last night. Y'all should beef up security. I left a little something on the 50. There should be a big old brown spot right about now. Left untreated you will be able to see China by Wednesday. As a word of warning you'd better wear two pairs of gloves.

Oh yeah, keep them spies off campus. ;)

Hey Bewildered and all the other PV faithful...I made a trip to panther field last night. Y'all should beef up security. I left a little something on the 50. There should be a big old brown spot right about now. Left untreated you will be able to see China by Wednesday. As a word of warning you'd better wear two pairs of gloves.

Oh yeah, keep them spies off campus. ;)

Is that field turf or grass? I have a couple ideas....

Back