Panther Stadium etiquette for visiting fans.

Lenard

This is a trash can. We do NOT throw trash about our stadium or our campus. Please use these things to dispose of your trash. :D

streetscape-city-trash-can.jpg

Now, this one... this will be decently complex so listen closely. That hard-surface w/ little pebbles embedded w/in a concrete area in between the green stuff is called a sidewalk. That is what we use to go to fro about our stadium/campus. Please use this instead of the green stuff. BTW, the green stuff is called grass. We look @ it but we do NOT walk on our grass. :D

sidewalk_street_grass_220950.jpg

This animal below is called a bathroom. We do NOT piss/shit on our floors, walls, or OTHER people standing/sitting next to us. Please, for all that is right, contain your piss to the urinal. :(

moderne-allgemeine-toilette-46352956.jpg

These are your teams' hosts below. Treat them w/ dignity. There's no need to cuss, curse, spit, throw shit, threaten lol, et al from the stands after they put that "L" on your squad.
XHARSCNSLFLBQXE.20130818012339.jpg

This animal below is called a bathroom. We do NOT piss/shit on our floors, walls, or OTHER people standing/sitting next to us. Please, for all that is right, contain your piss to the urinal. :(

moderne-allgemeine-toilette-46352956.jpg

I'm sure come next season (2017), those cute little bathroom sinks/hand washers would become elevated bidets for a certain school that visits. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Lawd I forgot these folks won't know what to do on a nice campus. The first school won't know how to act with the LDC being held in a home stadium.

It's like a new car. Cussing everyone out who come within a mile of hitting it. LOL!!!

Awwww and don't let anyone eat some McDonalds in that joint...they goin raise a fit.

Yet, let's celebrate with PV. Since GSU will never be able to kick their ass in that stadium it is what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few things about taking in a game on The Hill.
1. Bring your walking shoes. If you don't get there early you may have to walk at least a mile from where you park... and it's not "on" the campus. (Don't worry, this isn't Scotlandville so your vehicle will be safe)
2. We WILL have seating attendants present. Stay in whatever section YOUR fans are designated to.
3. DO NOT sit on the West side.
4. sTu, since this first game will be televised nationally we strongly suggest that you act accordingly.
5. sTu, Bewildered already warned you.... Our grass is sacred. Do not walk on the grass! You will get fined by the campus PD. (I know you don't have much on your campus but we treat it like UT treats Bevo and how A&M treats Reveille)

1. Bring your walking shoes. If you don't get there early you may have to walk at least a mile from where you park... and it's not "on" the campus. (Don't worry, this isn't Scotlandville so your vehicle will be safe)
2. We WILL have seating attendants present. Stay in whatever section YOUR fans are designated to.
4. sTu, since this first game will be televised nationally we strongly suggest that you act accordingly.
5. sTu, Bewildered already warned you.... Our grass is sacred. Do not walk on the grass! You will get fined by the campus PD. (I know you don't have much on your campus but we treat it like UT treats Bevo and how A&M treats Reveille)

Man fuckk yall rules!!!!

60466977.jpg

I'm peeing on the grass as soon as I get there.

Back