Ohio State -vs- U. of Florida

Who you going for?

• The Ohio State University Buckeyes

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • The University of Florida Gators

Votes: 32 61.5%

• Total voters

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
With the AP that won't matter. They're undefeated, beat Oklahoma in an emotional win that none of "the experts" gave them a chance to win, and the Associated Press wants playoffs. Don't be surprised if they're named AP National Champs or at least higher than 4th on the AP poll.

It doesn't work that way. Sportswriters from across the country make up the voters of the AP poll. The AP has no control over the votes or naming the National Champion. Florida will be the champion.

Like this. Try and find a quality win on that schedule....

at Bowling Green W 35-14 1-0 (0-0)
September 9 Western Illinois W 34-10 2-0 (0-0)
September 16 San Diego State W 14-0 3-0 (0-0)
September 23 at No. 6 Michigan L 27-13 3-1 (0-1)
September 30 at Indiana W 52-17 4-1 (1-1)
October 7 Northwestern W 41-9 5-1 (2-1)
October 14 Minnesota W 48-12 6-1 (3-1)
October 21 at Purdue W 24-3 7-1 (4-1)
October 28 Illinois W 30-24 8-1 (5-1)
November 4 Penn State W 13-3 9-1 (6-1)
November 11 at Iowa W 24-21 10-1 (7-1)
November 18 Buffalo W 35-3 11-1 (7-1)

It doesn't work that way. Sportswriters from across the country make up the voters of the AP poll. The AP has no control over the votes or naming the National Champion. Florida will be the champion.

Take a look at 2003. LSU BCS Champion. USC AP Champion. If the sportswriters decide to they can cause a spilt.

WE beating them like Nebreska beat us. Dr.Freeze the Big 10 is Garbage.:emlaugh:

That Florida Speed is a biath:emlaugh:

This game is over. I never thought that Florida would put a whiping on Ohio State like they are.
I was sure that Ohio was going to beat the brakes off of Florida.

Hats off to the Gators. Two national titles in a little less than a year (basketball last March and football now).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Take a look at 2003. LSU BCS Champion. USC AP Champion. If the sportswriters decide to they can cause a spilt.

That won't happen with Boise State. Florida is the national champion. It won't even be close. Boise State might get a few first place votes.

Well the SEC vs Big Ten is 2-1 in favor of the Big Ten
Wisconsin Beat Arkansas
Penn State beat Tennessee
Florida Beats Ohio State

Observations from the Championship game.

Are white folks the only ones who CRY over losses? Now I love AAMU to death, but I have nowhere near came close to shedding a tear after any type of loss...I even see little Ohio State kid fans crying in the stands. Have any of you seen this at any HBCU games?

Back