Ohio State -vs- U. of Florida

Who you going for?

• The Ohio State University Buckeyes

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • The University of Florida Gators

Votes: 32 61.5%

• Total voters
Nope........

How many yds did Ohio State have and how many did Florida have? Ohio's DB's couldn't keep up and Florida DE's were beating Ohio's OL off the snap everytime. Troy Smith looked very slow.......

1. We talk about everything but the big boys on the line. Speed, yes, but Florida State won in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

2. Troy Smith's best moment was his post game interview on ESPN.

3. Chris Leak looked GREAT!

How high did Chris climb and how low did Troy sink in the NFL draft as a result of this game?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
OSU did not have what it took to win.

They were falling for the HYPE.

Only good consistant player they had was 50 on Defense.

How many yds did Ohio State have and how many did Florida have? Ohio's DB's couldn't keep up and Florida DE's were beating Ohio's OL off the snap everytime. Troy Smith looked very slow.......

Urban Meyer utilized the West coast offense on our arse. Dink and dunk. Don't act like the Florida WRs were running past the OSU dbs. Hell Leak aint attempt one pass over 10 yards except when threw the ball away. We got manhandled point blank. OL was missing assignments where Florida players were not even attempted to be block. Just a poor game all across the board from the OSU side.
No excuses. But it wasn't like UF WRs were toasting our dbs like they were DeAngelo Hall or somebody. All that underneath stuff got us. In between the LBs and the Safeties. Just great playcalling from Florida's side. Now our OL was just pitiful. Poor Troy aint have no chance. Tressel should have ran the ball more. Pittman was doing okay when he did touch the ball.

1. We talk about everything but the big boys on the line. Speed, yes, but Florida State won in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

2. Troy Smith's best moment was his post game interview on ESPN.

3. Chris Leak looked GREAT!

How high did Chris climb and how low did Troy sink in the NFL draft as a result of this game?

Best analogy all night.......totally agree.

Troy size was going to hurt him anyway. Russell and Quinn are the only 2 qbs that will go in the first round I believe. Leak aint help or hurt his chances. He will be a good Qb to groom on the next level. Maybe like Jason Campbell. He is smart. He has height. Of course these games do not always mean anything. You still have to shine at the combine.

I thought the loss of Ginn, Jr. early in the contest was key.

let me continue :lmao: :lmao:

You're crazy. I'd add Boise St but W. VA has the BEST offense in the nation

PJ, West VA could not throw consistently. Pat White is going to have to pass the ball more next year or folks will line up against Slaton and stack the box.

I didn't see that game, I was where ever my Jags were playing, but I do know Mack Brown is one of the worst coaches in College Football.

:lmao: Now we can agree on that one. Brown can recruit and Vince Young saved him last year. Nah when Troy goes to the combine, I am sure he will run a 4.5.........He aint slow.......Michael Vick would have not escaped that pressure tonight.

The killer thing is this....last year AJ Hawk ran a 4.5 in the combine. We shole could have used him tonight.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Troy looked fast against Texas. So are yall saying Texas has slow players?

JR urban was standing on the sideline and he had to admit his team was faster. You know back when Florida State , Miami and Florida played each other the games were close as hell. Why becasue they all had Speed. Once you get past that then they all have to coach and whoever has the best special team wins. Texas speed is fast too. Florida WR were running past your DB's after the catch. Troy looked slow because Floridas ends were fast.

Check every blog and sports page and speed on D and at the skilled positions and Chris Leak beat that arse. Good try though.:lmao:

Troy Smith looked like Corky from "Life Goes On" out on the field.

:retard:

:lmao: Now we can agree on that one. Brown can recruit and Vince Young saved him last year. Nah when Troy goes to the combine, I am sure he will run a 4.5.........He aint slow.......Michael Vick would have not escaped that pressure tonight.

The killer thing is this....last year AJ Hawk ran a 4.5 in the combine. We shole could have used him tonight.

I see why Ted Ginn is so fast. His dad is from the boot. Don't know if its true but I heard former SU QB Terrance Levy is his cousin.

I got Florida.

If Florida's QB get's off to a good start, they gonna run Ohio State off the field like USC did Michigan.

Ohio States fast, but not Florida Fast.:)

LOL, You don't have a clue on that one do you frat?....... There is plenty of speed in the skill positions. This is not a Woody Hayes OSU team. We have some Florida boys playing DB as well. Not mention a Cali LB.

Michigan got ran because Henne has no speed and they can't get the Cleveland players like Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson.........etc........ anymore. Tressel gets them now.

Florida better hope they can contain all those WRs and then worry about Troy, Pittman and Wells. OSU is a much faster team than the one that beat Miami. That Miami team then is a much faster team than Florida has now. Chris Leak better be ready. He don't have Troy type speed.

Told ya FRAT.:goof:

USC is the same type of team Florida is and theY ran Michigan off the field.
Michigan could not keep up with USC but they were head to head with Ohio St in speed.:winkgrin:

Again................Ohio St. is fast, BUT NOT FLORIDA FAST.

Re: Observations from the Championship game.

When I lived in Colorado Springs, I got a chance to witness Air Force vs Notre Dame. They live, eat, and breathe college football. They really really support their schools, players, teams, coaches, bands, etc. And everyone wears school colors.

NN, you are quite correct. Until I went to OSU, I thought us SU folks loved our football...........but we aint got isht of them folks when it comes to loving their school.

Re: Observations from the Championship game.

Exactly.... now we get mad as hell... but I dont recall seeing any crying... not even in 99 when we had Bama State down 28-0 in the 4th quarter and lost 35-28 in OT.

I have seen fans cry at JSU games...not many...folks are normally mad and disgusted when we lose becasue we expect to win every game by 3 TD's. In fact, when we lost to A&T in Greensboro, I saw someone break into tears on the final play. :bawling:

Back