Official "Snowfall" on FX Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Teddy uckfing up because Oso is riding with Franklin. He didn't take that bs excuse Teddy gave for leaving them. Oso may be the one to take Teddy out.

Franklin is going to make a move against her, but Leon will. I hope she calls off her contract if not War is definitely on the table.

I saw resentment on her face as Leon was talking to everybody in the warehouse. Franklin will have no choice with Louie.

If he will not go after Kane, the only way I see him going after Aunt Louie is if someone in the family gets killed because of her backdoor dealings. That includes his girlfriend.

Another excellent performance by Damson! Aunt Louie is messing up and Teddy is crazy if he things Franklin is not going to come after him for messing with his money or will he get the deal done before Teddy can get to it?

This season is going to end with a bang!
Skully gave them a hell of a wedding gift! 🤣🤣🤣

I hate how this is going down. I hope Oso let's Frankilin know what's really going on.

Louie is still messing up and thinks she has it all figured out.

Teddy is a great representation of his people: small, fearful, and wants to control everything. All of them were doing just fine before he came back.

Cissy with this scourged earth mentality is putting Franklin in a deeper hole.

After seeing the preview for the finale all i could think of was Michael Corleone, " Everything I try to get out, they pull me right back in".

With all these storylines someone should have a happy ending.

I hate how this is going down. I hope Oso let's Frankilin know what's really going on.

Teddy is a great representation of his people: small, fearful, and wants to control everything. All of them were doing just fine before he came back.

After seeing the preview for the finale all i could think of was Michael Corleone, " Everything I try to get out, they pull me right back in".

Chaos theory

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

I'm rooting for Leon and Wanda

They FINALLY got what they wanted!!!! THE BEAST HAS BEEN UNLEASHED!!!! I think Franklin's girlfriend called in some help from her mom (Queen Scammer) as well. They should have just left Franklin alone, he was out.

Teddy has done all of this to himself. Now he has no guns, no product, and no muscle. I think Queen Scammer is going to find that money.

Louie has no money and no product and still has to deal with Skulley and now Kane (he got new life last night!)

I think every episode of the final season is going to be off the chain!!!

Y'all know me. I'm always trying to make sense out of everything....here goes it

Ted? Didn't he already know Franklin, what he is capable of and how taking his money would have him feeling some kinda way? Just a bad judgement on his part but then again, his character and ways have been, a little off to me. Maybe it's his CIA way of thinking like he is untouchable... #shrug

The minute that Franklin's lady came into the pic, I didn't trust her and figured that she had to be an undercover narc or something. Maybe she is not that, but I need to go back to the scenes where she revealed her past. She said something about her mom used to scheme on peeps or something right? That is probably the answer to my question.

Yeah, I hope Leon and Wanda make it. They look alright now but we know these stories never end well. It looks too good right now for them. Jerome is cool as a fan but I can see his fate being sealed all because his lady (Louie) is feeling herself too much. She is so done for.

Cissy ain't nothing but a Snowfall version of Brianna Barksdale. She will try to help her child not realizing she is hurting him at the same time. LOL

Avi was kinda cool. If he had to be killed off, I wish he had a better ending even though he definitely did not go out like a punk.

My last thought, what role will my man Skully play in all of this?

Anyhow...looking forward to this final season.

Last edited:
Y'all know me. I'm always trying to make sense out of everything....her goes it

Ted? Didn't he already know Franklin, what he is capable of and how taking his money would have him feeling some kinda way? Just a bad judgement on his part but then again, his character and ways have been, a little off to me. Maybe it's his CIA way of thinking like he is untouchable... #shrug
Teddy is a representative of his people: they want full control and when you start to feel independent they find ways to try to put you back in your place. He has really underestimated Franklin.
The minute that Franklin's lady came into the pic, I didn't trust her and figured that she had to be an undercover narc or something. Maybe she is not that, but I need to go back to the scenes where she reveal her past. She said something about her mom used to scheme on peeps or something right? That is probably the answer to my question.
Her mom is like Queen scammer.
Yeah, I hope Leon and Wanda make it. They look alright now but we know these stories never end well. It looks too good right now for them. Jerome is cool as a fan but I can see his fate being sealed all because his lady (Louie) is feeling herself too much. She is so done for.
If this was Power you already know they don't believe in happy endings. I'm holding out hope for Leon and Wanda. There is a big difference between standing in for someone for a couple of months and being the Big Fish. I don't believe Louie understands that.
My last thought, what role will my man Skully play in all of this?

Anyhow...looking forward to this final season.
Skully is going to be huge. Louie may try to use him to go after Franklin like Franklin is using Kane. The only difference is Franklin has a head start.

The difference between Franklin and Louie is that Franklin always put family first. Louie on the other hand chose business and money first.

The difference between Franklin and Louie is that Franklin always put family first. Louie on the other hand chose business and money first.
Louie wanted more because she expanded the product. I still don't trust Franklin's baby momma. Hell I doubt if she is pregnant. She could easily pay the doc the right amount of money.

Her mom may come and scam the money. I think Frnklin will be set once he gets out of jail, if he goes.

I got a feeling Leon and Wanda are going to get caught at the airport. Leon hid his money, didn't trust banks, so he should come out ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back