Official "Snowfall" on FX Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent performance by Damson! I felt the last scene with him and Aunt Louie. He has Franklin really have grown.
I think Peaches has HIV.
Teddy thinks he's the smartest person on the board but he is underestimating Franklin.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm still trying to figure out the connection to The Iliad, maybe it's the pen. Teddy is extremely dangerous.

I would have stayed where I was until nightfall.

Peaches is a soldier and I don't see him as the leak, but the two hit women could be the ones( they know everything and drive Franklin around).

Leon may not want to be, but he's still a killer. The way he jumped out and ran towards the car was epic!

So they stumble across a crazy MOFO's house....LOL....He goin stuff you man....LMAO!!!!f
I'm still trying to figure out the connection to The Iliad, maybe it's the pen. Teddy is extremely dangerous.

I would have stayed where I was until nightfall.

Peaches is a soldier and I don't see him as the leak, but the two hit women could be the ones( they know everything and drive Franklin around).

Leon may not want to be, but he's still a killer. The way he jumped out and ran towards the car was epic!

I would have stayed until nightfall also.....Leon really wants to give it up.

Did Cissy take the Pen that guy offered? If so, it could have not only been a Recorder but also a Tracking device!

I think, Cissy is trying to get Franklin out from under Reed. But, it's too late.

I also believe that the Building investment or his money in Panama (taken by Noriega)will leave him broke.

Did Cissy take the Pen that guy offered? If so, it could have not only been a Recorder but also a Tracking device!

I don't think non governmental agencies had that kind of technology that small back during that time. I wouldn't be surprise if it weren't the Mexican Cartel trying to get information.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back