NIL Deals for College Players

Just a thought based on athletes getting paid. A QB get endorsements and the other players are actually responsible for his success. I can see some jealously quickly being displayed by his team mates. What if they allow him to take unnecessary hits because he is getting the big money. Endorsements may destroy some big name schools. The heart of any team are the guys in the trenches.

Just a thought based on athletes getting paid. A QB get endorsements and the other players are actually responsible for his success. I can see some jealously quickly being displayed by his team mates. What if they allow him to take unnecessary hits because he is getting the big money. Endorsements may destroy some big name schools. The heart of any team are the guys in the trenches.
If that were true, no QB in the NFL would be alive.

Excuse me if this has already been discussed.

Are these athletes ready for image management? I look at some of these players and wonder if they are aware of their image if they want money to push products. Many will get less even if they are good players with lots of media attention. Their use of the "N" word and other items will hurt their financial return. Those who know how to manage their image and stay out of trouble will do better financially.

Excuse me if this has already been discussed.

Are these athletes ready for image management? I look at some of these players and wonder if they are aware of their image if they want money to push products. Many will get less even if they are good players with lots of media attention. Their use of the "N" word and other items will hurt their financial return. Those who know how to manage their image and stay out of trouble will do better financially.

Prime has already addressed this in a video I think.

It can but we gotta make sure their educated first and someone with influence understands how this can impact everyone

for example - if you want a LeBron, Jr. type guy to rep your product and you want him really bad and the kid says invest in a facility upgrade at the school he wants to attend - that company may just do so.

It changes the game cause we can play dirty without playing dirty. Imagine getting a legit AAU starting 5 if a company wants their endorsements.

But our alums don't see it like that once Saban makes the phone call

Not just off deals by themselves. We don't have the big donor alums with the connections like that

Creativity is the key to making it work for us

No. Not in all sports.

Because whatever a HBCU or Alum can offer-a PWC can offer something MORE if they want that kid bad enough.

We have folks that can - but their sport passion aren't as ingrained like some PWC folks.

Our thinking has been shifted to only think its baout Homecoming

207872973_4080955288658512_2521733072432244887_n.jpg

Back