NCAA MARCH MADNESS - MEN AND WOMEN! 2024

Tomekia Reed's future at Jackson State remains uncertain

As Auriemma endorsed Reed for major college openings, she has only a few days remaining in her contract at Jackson State. The four-year contract extension she signed in July 15, 2020, that pays her approximately $135,000 per year, expires on March 31.

Reactions: BG

As Auriemma endorsed Reed for major college openings, she has only a few days remaining in her contract at Jackson State. The four-year contract extension she signed in July 15, 2020, that pays her approximately $135,000 per year, expires on March 31.

If she does leave my hope is that she’s goes to a program that’s not in the dumps. She should stay at JSU if a cellar dweller comes to holler.

She makes a lot more than that....

Those had to be the worse refs calling this game. It was bad on both ends of the court but that last minute of the game they took it to Langston.
I blame the Langston loss on the head coach. Why for the life of me do you have the players bounce the ball at the top for almost 20 seconds before getting into the offense, take a bad shot and not aggressive enough. There's no way they should have lost a 13 point lead. The other team stayed aggressive and Langston was way too passive for the entire second half. It was a poor display of coaching.

She makes a lot more than that....

I thought this was relevant as far as what she could possibly expect from p5 offers . Chattanooga Coach gets a 6 year /$3.375 million deal from Clemson. Roughly $550k per year . The previous Clemson coach was getting about $475k.

I blame the Langston loss on the head coach. Why for the life of me do you have the players bounce the ball at the top for almost 20 seconds before getting into the offense, take a bad shot and not aggressive enough. There's no way they should have lost a 13 point lead. The other team stayed aggressive and Langston was way too passive for the entire second half. It was a poor display of coaching.

Almost all teams do that down the stretch of a game.

View: https://twitter.com/thecomeback/status/1776452348904370563

LeBron James blasts Final Four officials​

Friday’s Final Four matchup between the UConn Huskies led by Paige Bueckers and the Iowa Hawkeyes led by Caitlin Clark ended in controversial fashion thanks to a foul call on a possible game-winning possession. And naturally, some of the biggest personalities in sports took notice of the moment, including Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James.

UConn had a chance to win the game with the ball and 9.6 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter. Any kind of basket would have secured a matchup with South Carolina in the National Championship for the Huskies.

After inbounding the ball, UConn looked to get Bueckers a good look for the last shot. The play was for forward Aaliyah Edwards to set an off-ball screen to try and free up Bueckers. Edwards delivered the screen but was called for an offensive foul, giving the ball back to Iowa with just seconds remaining.

Friday’s Final Four matchup between the UConn Huskies led by Paige Bueckers and the Iowa Hawkeyes led by Caitlin Clark ended in controversial fashion thanks to a foul call on a possible game-winning possession. And naturally, some of the biggest personalities in sports took notice of the moment, including Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James.

UConn had a chance to win the game with the ball and 9.6 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter. Any kind of basket would have secured a matchup with South Carolina in the National Championship for the Huskies.

After inbounding the ball, UConn looked to get Bueckers a good look for the last shot. The play was for forward Aaliyah Edwards to set an off-ball screen to try and free up Bueckers. Edwards delivered the screen but was called for an offensive foul, giving the ball back to Iowa with just seconds remaining.

This you, Lebron?

View: https://youtu.be/8AAM_mdNVek?feature=shared

It was a gutsy call, but was absolutely the correct call.

Reactions: J C
They should have been consistent. Clark got away with a lot, but they wanted her in the championship game.
BOTH teams got away with some things...as teams do in EVERY SINGLE GAME PLAYED. Truth be told, Edwards could have (and probably should have) been called for a similar call less than a minute into the game.

Congratulations to USC on the Women's Championship.

Giving South Carolina GIF by University of South Carolina

I'm glad that great white hype girl lost. Y'all keep riding that white folks train. Not me. South Carolina is a racist SEC I don't support, but to see the MAGA crew cry is joy to me. These pilgrims and their racism doesn't exist anymore ninjas can go jump off the cliff. Yes I'm celebrating and happy about it. Screw that milk bone weak bones broad.

Back