NCAA MARCH MADNESS - MEN AND WOMEN! 2024

Usually it's that 12-5 seed that be taking schools out, looks like it's the 11-6 seeds now. The 11th seed is 3-0 against he 6th seed.

Tennessee is the only SEC team that has played well. Now you know why the SEC and Big 10 want to move out the smaller conferences.

TAMU is looking good now.

Auburn had 4 consecutives trips to they basket in the middle of the second half and turned the ball over each time. :confused::confused::confused:

I'm so glad Auburn lost.
Me too.

Kenan Thompson Bring The Funny GIF by NBC

Disappointed that Grambling couldn’t pull off the upset , but they showed up with a decent game plan , competed hard & were in it early. So I'm done with the Mens tournament . Ready for J. State Ladies to shock the world . They won't shock us here in the SWAC though because we already know how special a program the Lady Tigers have.

Too many turnovers. We need to play half court ball.. they want transition buckets and getting them

CTE-inhibited charles barkley loves that dude. I was happy that yale beat them.
I'm a lil soft sometimes Lenard. Old Chuck gave an unsolicited shout out to Coach Rob in the pre game " one of the greatest men" he's ever met. Also gave $9 million dollars to HBCUS which he didn't have to do, but I'm sure that fat knucklehead will piss me off soon. To hell with Auburn though.

Now let's see what coach Reed gone do.

I really hope she stays since it's been proven that you don't need to go to certain schools to build a power in Basketball. John Thompson WAS/ built a nothing program like Georgetown. Butler University, Gonzaga, UNLV & Vivian Stringer at Cheyney State ( HBCU) who didn't have near the resources as a J State .

I believe Reed can do something similar at J State. Step up.

I really hope she stays since it's been proven that you don't need to go to certain schools to build a power in Basketball. John Thompson WAS/ built a nothing program like Georgetown. Butler University, Gonzaga, UNLV & Vivian Stringer at Cheyney State ( HBCU) who didn't have near the resources as a J State .

I believe Reed can do something similar at J State. Step up.
Yall got a good one too..Im a fan of Simmons

Back