NCAA Firings, Hirings And Retirings 2024

If I had to guess, I'd figure he probably knows he's not going to get enough success with what he has to work with at UCLA. That program is a challenge...and now to have to play a Big 10 schedule??? Shiettttt. They don't have fan support either.. it's not gonna be easy to get UCLA to turn the corner. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they were in the bottom third in conference when it comes to football nearly every year. If he's OC at Ohio State and they become an offensive animal they'll be next in line for either the head coach spot or an NFL gig. Not a terrible move IMO.

There's not many major programs I can think of that has their rival in the same city at the same stadium. And that rival tends to be better at pretty much everything because they put more into football.

HUH??? So you would rather be an offensive coordinator at Ohio State , than a head coach at UCLA?? Hmmmmmmm!! Interesting.

Ohio State. Michigan. Alabama. Georgia. USC. Texas. Oklahoma.

When you say UCLA, they don't fit in that group. UCLA compared to USC is like comparing Tennessee to Vandy

Plus it seems like power brokers at UCLA weren't happy with him and showing it with their dollars

Wait until the rubber hits the road bruh. We seriously want to see what that (predictable) offense will look like. 🎄👀🎄
See you in September and we bringing a biggg pot of GUMBO, leaving chicken bones and broken crab legs all over that beautiful campus…

See you in September and we bringing a biggg pot of GUMBO, leaving chicken bones and broken crab legs all over that beautiful campus…
Come on in Cletus! Make y'alls-self at home, like y'all always do. Love the SU gumbo and our yard-dogs will take care of the chicken bones.

Howsinever, you ain't gonna' like the outcome. Your "boy" likes to run-1st down, run-2nd down, run-3rd down, lez go for it on 4th down. We're bringing 9 in the box to your coming home party. :D lol 😂

Come on in Cletus! Make y'alls-self at home, like y'all always do. Love the SU gumbo and our yard-dogs will take care of the chicken bones.

Howsinever, you ain't gonna' like the outcome. Your "boy" likes to run-1st down, run-2nd down, run-3rd down, lez go for it on 4th down. We're bringing 9 in the box to your coming home party. :D lol 😂
Not so fast my friend 😂😂
Southern football is adding a proven winner in the SWAC to its football staff
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_r...cle_1695281c-d1c1-11ee-9834-efb63a04226a.html

Buc, you all will be calling for the OC's head by the 2nd or 3rd game. Don't have a sub-D-1 on the schedule to camouflage the pending offensive inconsistency. It wouldn't surprise me if coach McNair doesn't take over offensive playcalling from his TE responsibilities, a position MOST in the SWAC never use.

You Jags are hard-headed and don't listen too well. We PVers aren't shooting you guys a ghost when we try to warn you about former coaches who overstayed their welcome at PV and how they are. You will despise your OC.

Back