NCAA Firings, Hirings And Retirings 2024

If this turns out to be a James Bell type hire mane the rating on the smack board is going to be out of this world.

giphy.webp

🎶FIRE!!!! DISCO INFERNO!!!!🎶

I'm not one to think that there is something nefarias going on, but something doesn't sit right with me.

It doesn't matter who the OC is at this point.

Unless TennStU can land supremely talented and gifted young men who are driven to/for success to execute his system, it will not work.

Talent makes up for a whoooooooooooooooooole lot of shortcomings. Especially along the OL/DL positions.

Why would you think that?
The North Dakota State offensive coordinator makes a move to become the offensive coordinator/associate coach at Tennessee. Sbabe. He's going from a 6 million dollar football budget, to a 3.5 million dollar football budget and leaving his home, and he's also an alumni of that school.
His new salary at TnSU may be $150k. Was he fired from NDS? Does he like country music that much? Was he told he was 1st choice to replace George if something happens?

The North Dakota State offensive coordinator makes a move to become the offensive coordinator/associate coach at Tennessee. Sbabe. He's going from a 6 million dollar football budget, to a 3.5 million dollar football budget and leaving his home, and he's also an alumni of that school.
His new salary at TnSU may be $150k. Was he fired from NDS? Does he like country music that much? Was he told he was 1st choice to replace George if something happens?
The OC wasn't fired.

I spoke with the NDSU beat writer on Wednesday, who said that he was a finalist for the HC job there, and that might have influenced him to consider other options. It seemed he wanted to branch outside of NDSU and settled on Tennessee State because Eddie George reached out to him about two years ago to see whether he'd be interested in joining the coaching staff.

Back