National Signing Day Thread 2023

Should be exciting. Shedeur won't be easily replaced so as long as we can get a guy that's half as good as he was we should be good. Returning Sy'veon Wilkerson was key.
The offense should rely on Wilkerson more. That's a nitpick of mine from the Prime era. Didn't run the ball enough for my liking. Offense was spectacular, but a little too pass-heavy for my liking. Still pissed Texas State snaked that kid from Westfield from y'all though.

As for the nation, after what went down last season ... there's a good deal of skepticism at Dooley and his staff at that position. Street committee is gonna be extra interested in the QB from Scotlandville developing under Dooley. Hell, we got TWO QBs from Baton Rouge, so you know how that's gonna go LOL

TSU- nothing to see here.

room something GIF

Y'all got arguably the best returning QB in the conference and on an upward trajectory.

Like @Lenard says, I'm gonna keep my good eye on y'all Third Ward Tigers.

Folks can be on partial athletic scholarship and an academic scholarship to make a full ride. Therefore, athletic scholarships can be full for those who sit in the back of the class doing nothing in high school.

Don’t forget ROTC/Military scholarships and benefits as well which also provides full rides outside of athletic & academic scholarships. There’s always more than one way to skin a cat, just gotta know what you’re doing and how to go about doing it. Folks gotta learn to think outside the box

The offense should rely on Wilkerson more. That's a nitpick of mine from the Prime era. Didn't run the ball enough for my liking. Offense was spectacular, but a little too pass-heavy for my liking. Still pissed Texas State snaked that kid from Westfield from y'all though.

As for the nation, after what went down last season ... there's a good deal of skepticism at Dooley and his staff at that position. Street committee is gonna be extra interested in the QB from Scotlandville developing under Dooley. Hell, we got TWO QBs from Baton Rouge, so you know how that's gonna go LOL

It was expected since we ran a variation of the Air-Raid. We will be more physical under TC now that he has his championship crew from nccu infused with the coaches left from prime's era. The Westfield kid would have had to sit for 2 years so he made thee best decision.

Yea I didn't expect Dooley to perform so poorly last year. He's a 7 win coach to me and unfortunately that's with a padded record. He always loses 5 games a year. I think next year will be his last year on the bluff

You're making yourself look bad. I thought you at least knew something about football 😆
the you said y’all have over 100 players so that’s about 40 walk ons… In reality y’all have a new team in the depth department… See y’all on the bluff Sept. 9th

the you said y’all have over 100 players so that’s about 40 walk ons… In reality y’all have a new team in the depth department… See y’all on the bluff Sept. 9th
Please stop making it worse 😆
If 36 new players out of over 100 equals a new team to you then that says a lot about how your mind works lol.
I'll definitely be there and @SUjagTILLiDIE gonna feed me good again 😆 🤣 😂 😹

It was expected since we ran a variation of the Air-Raid. We will be more physical under TC now that he has his championship crew from nccu infused with the coaches left from prime's era. The Westfield kid would have had to sit for 2 years so he made thee best decision.

Yea I didn't expect Dooley to perform so poorly last year. He's a 7 win coach to me and unfortunately that's with a padded record. He always loses 5 games a year. I think next year will be his last year on the bluff
True dat. I just look down on Texas State as a Sun Belt team LOL

I think this year just MIGHT be the year for Texas Southern to break through in the West. Emphasis on MIGHT.

For my Jaguars though ... Dooley gotta hope for a 49ers-type injury bug to keep them boys off of him this season. He's got this year and 2024 to win the conference or he gets got.

True dat. I just look down on Texas State as a Sun Belt team LOL

I think this year just MIGHT be the year for Texas Southern to break through in the West. Emphasis on MIGHT.

For my Jaguars though ... Dooley gotta hope for a 49ers-type injury bug to keep them boys off of him this season. He's got this year and 2024 to win the conference or he gets got.
They play the top 2 teams in the east so that hurts their chances. I gotta stick with the traditional su/pv/corn.
Yea Dooley gonna be out next year

Back