National Early Signing Day 2022

The Westfield QB reminds me of a Darnell Kennedy type. Really masterful w/ the ball. He hails from a very traditional tx HS powerhouse program. The lefty can flat out get it done. Looking forward to him excelling at JSU.
That sounds like high praise for the young man

JSU treat my guy right. He is amazing athlete and even better person. He QB’d my HS Alma Mater and he is a good one.

If this short kid pans out he is going to sit for 3 years -

If you went to Westfield y'all out athleted everyone but can't do it outside of Houston 😂

If this short kid pans out he is going to sit for 3 years -

If you went to Westfield y'all out athleted everyone but can't do it outside of Houston 😂
We lost to Duncanville by 7 points. We almost out athleted them too. While I have a lot of love for the current head coach. He hasn’t been able to get us back to state. I am hoping Hatter starts he is already a better athlete and passer than Short. My concern with PJ is if he will be mentally ready for the college game just like any other freshman. I hope he starts game one. I will be cheering for him except when he plays Grambling.

That sounds like high praise for the young man
He is a wizard w/ the rock in his hand AND his decision making is very quick and precise. Enjoyed watching him, 4* Matteur (jr who just committed to Wisconsin last Tues/Wed?), and lil' cuzzo 5* (jr who just committed to florida last Tues).

There is another local QB who didn't receive the light of media attention but he can flat out go. Notre Dame is secretly after him to do a position change to WR. 👀 I asked him, like I ask(ed) the others "did anyone from PV (or SWAC conf schools) ever contact you?" and the responses are consistent: no sir, Mr Silverback.

The 2 "star'd" QBs and 1 physically gifted QB, all w/in a 45 minute drive of PV's front door, all say no one from PV contacted them, not even w/ a smoke signal. 😂😂😂😂 PV isn't interested in winning football.

Last edited:
He is a wizard w/ the rock in his hand AND his decision making is very quick and precise. Enjoyed watching him, 4* Matteur (jr who just committed to Wisconsin last Tues/Wed?), and lil' cuzzo 5* (jr who just committed to florida last Tues).

There is another local QB who didn't receive the light of media attention but he can flat out go. Notre Dame is secretly after him to do a position change to WR. 👀 I asked him, like I ask(ed) the others "did anyone from PV (or SWAC conf schools) ever contact you?" and the responses are consistent: no sir, Mr Silverback.

The 2 "star'd" QBs and 1 physically gifted QB, all w/in a 45 minute drive of PV's front door, all say no one from PV contacted them, not even w/ a smoke signal. 😂😂😂😂 PV isn't interested in winning football.
I didn’t think PV offered Cameron Ward when he was coming out of West Columbia

I didn’t think PV offered Cameron Ward when he was coming out of West Columbia
No one did cause he ran a wing t at a small town high school and didn't look the part when people saw him - his parents made more of a big deal when he blew up like he was sitting out there and we knew this is what the end product would be lol
When he blew up and transferred no one drove him down to hand deliver him

Look at Johnta Hebert at Southern - could walk to SU but wasn't offered

Folks cry about the guys who became names but we sure don't get the same support when there's a proven big time guy out there with hbcu ties that can change the problem overnight

Probably wasn’t going to start right away and then compete in 24 for the starting job. Wish the kid nothing but the best.
I was seriously looking forward to him putting a big JSU foot through all SWAC schools' asses and OOC foes as well. This is disappointing (to me personally). smh

Back