National Early Signing Day 2022

Not a lot of noise from Valley, BCU or UAPB (who just hired their coach) due to coaching vacancies but others post em here

Jackson State head coach football coach T.C. Taylor has signed 14 players into the Tiger football program.

"I'm excited to welcome these young men and their families to Tiger Nation," said Taylor of the signees in his first season as head coach at Jackson State. "They are a talented group of players whom I expect to make an immediate impact on our program."

https://gojsutigers.com/news/2022/12/21/football-signs-14-in-early-signing-period.aspx

Recruitment is fun and all and it's nice to see the young men hard work pay off and they begin to grow into their own but the most important thing is the DEVELOPMENT and PLACEMENT of those players.

Texas A&M had the #1 recruiting class in 2022 and several top 10 classes in the last 5 years and it never resulted in any conference or national championships. Texas A&M hasn't even won a divisional conference title LMAO

Recruitment is fun and all and it's nice to see the young men hard work pay off and they begin to grow into their own but the most important thing is the DEVELOPMENT and PLACEMENT of those players.

Texas A&M had the #1 recruiting class in 2022 and several top 10 classes in the last 5 years and it never resulted in any conference or national championships. Texas A&M hasn't even won a divisional conference title LMAO
There’s developing going on in the SWAC. If it wasn’t, the swac wouldn’t be losing top stars to P5 programs via the transfer portal. The SWAC has quality depth issues particularly in the trenches and coaches that can’t in game adjust their way out of a wet paper bag.

the way our clearance in patton hall setup lol..some of "them" players probably have yet to hit the field..we just need to plug up some key positions
QB, WR, DL, LB … they definitely moving differently this yr bc of compliance issues in 2021

There’s developing going on in the SWAC. If it wasn’t, the swac wouldn’t be losing top stars to P5 programs via the transfer portal. The SWAC has quality depth issues particularly in the trenches and coaches that can’t in game adjust their way out of a wet paper bag.
Because most SWAC ADs can't stay out of the SWAC recycle bin. If I was SWAC AD looking for a coach, I'll be looking for a coach with winning experience in stronger conferences. Those coaches seem to have more immediate success. Alcorn's McNair and Grambling's Fobbs have been the only exceptions in recent years

Back