Monique's Netflix deal was way worse than previously thought

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

“My business run different than her business,” says Haddish. “I don’t live her life. I don’t have that husband of hers. I’m looking at how [Netflix has] opened up so many opportunities for black females and comedy. When my people are dying, that’s when you gonna catch me protesting. I’m not gonna protest because somebody got offered not the amount of money they wanted to get offered. If you don’t like what they’re offering you, just no longer do business with them. If I protest Netflix—what about all the black shows that are on there? What about all the other actors that are working on there? All the Indians, the Hispanics, the Asians. My show, The Carmichael Show, airs on there right now. It ain’t on NBC.

Where is the lie?

EXACTLY...

NetFlix needs to do better with their hiring practices and Monique needs new management....LOL

Notice she called out that “husband” believe me Bro. I love Monique, In my eyes she’s a queen with talent that deserves everything. It’s the husband/manager that’s screwing her.

That husband is real ignorant....apparently loves to hear himself speak and don't know how to have a civil conversation. The 3 taped conversations I just listened to are disgusting. They did not do themselves any favors by releasing it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
With all these Bird Box references on Facebook....

49031489_10102016259652024_5441382659592814592_n.jpg

(borrowed)

Mo’Nique and Steve Get Real: When Mo’Nique stopped by, things got a little heated. Will these two long-time friends agree to disagree?

Last edited:
Mo’Nique and Steve Get Real: When Mo’Nique stopped by, things got a little heated. Will these two long-time friends agree to disagree?

I am not a Steve Harvey fan, but I must say I agree with him on this. I think that Mo"Nique, Oprah, Lee and Tyler, needs to bury this hatchet and move on. I know that's a lot easier said than done.

So now folks are realizing that oprah is the snake that monique said she was regarding this hit piece on Michael Jackson

So now folks are realizing that oprah is the snake that monique said she was regarding this hit piece on Michael Jackson

I respectfully disagree. None of us are perfect (Oprah included). I know I am not. I think Monique wears her halo too tight sometimes. Michael Jackson?? Well, that fellow had issues. AND WE KNOW THIS!!!!! Is what Oprah said any worse than what Quincy Jones said??? Hey, I am just saying. Just my opinion folks.

I respectfully disagree. None of us are perfect (Oprah included). I know I am not. I think Monique wears her halo too tight sometimes. Michael Jackson?? Well, that fellow had issues. AND WE KNOW THIS!!!!! Is what Oprah said any worse than what Quincy Jones said??? Hey, I am just saying. Just my opinion folks.

Naaa man. Oprah not only helping promote Wade Roberts but is buddy buddy with the HBO boss who put out that hit piece and nothing can be done about it because of a loophole about not being able to slander a dead man so she definitely has some snake ways with her especially when it comes to straight black men. MJ was "weird" but if he was a pedophile the info would have leaked by now even 10 years later. The FBI investigated him twice and found nothing

His niece talks about it towards the middle of the video

"Own your master's slaves, the motto I carry with me to this very day"-Jay Z.

Jay need to step into Hollywood and show these folks how to move.

Jay-Z said he admired Rihanna because it took her about half the time to get her masters than he did (she only just turned 30 recently). Chris Brown got his a couple of months ago before he turned 30

If Jay and others wanted to create a black Hollywood, they could because it is needed but when will they do it is the question.

Back