Mom Goes off on Dad for.......

While I agree with him we have to look at from not a emotional approach. Women by nature are selfish people. Ok now that we got that out of the way. Next he is responsible for only his child. Ok we got that out of the way. Now let's get to stepping outside of those emotional points and look at it from child of innocence view. Kids don't look at the world as adults and have a thinking capacity. They only know what they see. As a grown man you have to think before you do stuff. What would have been better to do was bring something that all of the kids could share. Kids don't understand that it's only his daddy. So for instance I would have not saying what anyone else would have done only what I would have done is take something like a pizza so that my child could have shared with all his siblings. One thing as a man that we can't do is get caught up in emotions. This is why so many of our young men are quick to fight and pull guns. They aren't taught how to think without emotions. Now did the father have to do that? No because they aren't his concern, but always remember kids grow up and they never forget the people or good things someone has done for them. Yet they will always remember the azz holes or low down things done to them. In life someone all gave us a break. Whether it was as a child, teenagers, young adults or fully grown. Someone gave us a break. Many may not agree with me, but one thing I am is a man. I might be hoeish, I might love kitty cat, I mean really like kitty cat, but I believe in thinking before I do stuff and looking at it objectively. Selfishness is not a good thing. Never divide kids. Never. My sister and brother are my ride or die. I will literally take that prison charge for them. Therefore I want my kids to have that same mentality. "CMB. We all we got"! Love!

I agree with him also. Even though I wouldn't leave the other kids out of a meal, I believe that brother has a right to feed his child only.

Where are the 3 other sperm donors at??? Because she said he does this all the time. To me it sounds like he is the only one that cares about his kid.

Because she would have said the other dads bring stuff for everyone. Yet she did not.

I would be at the judge's office getting full custody. She did this mess for hood clout and of course give ammo to Faux News crowd to attack.

While I agree with him we have to look at from not a emotional approach. Women by nature are selfish people. Ok now that we got that out of the way. Next he is responsible for only his child. Ok we got that out of the way. Now let's get to stepping outside of those emotional points and look at it from child of innocence view. Kids don't look at the world as adults and have a thinking capacity. They only know what they see. As a grown man you have to think before you do stuff. What would have been better to do was bring something that all of the kids could share. Kids don't understand that it's only his daddy. So for instance I would have not saying what anyone else would have done only what I would have done is take something like a pizza so that my child could have shared with all his siblings. One thing as a man that we can't do is get caught up in emotions. This is why so many of our young men are quick to fight and pull guns. They aren't taught how to think without emotions. Now did the father have to do that? No because they aren't his concern, but always remember kids grow up and they never forget the people or good things someone has done for them. Yet they will always remember the azz holes or low down things done to them. In life someone all gave us a break. Whether it was as a child, teenagers, young adults or fully grown. Someone gave us a break. Many may not agree with me, but one thing I am is a man. I might be hoeish, I might love kitty cat, I mean really like kitty cat, but I believe in thinking before I do stuff and looking at it objectively. Selfishness is not a good thing. Never divide kids. Never. My sister and brother are my ride or die. I will literally take that prison charge for them. Therefore I want my kids to have that same mentality. "CMB. We all we got"! Love!

^^^^^This^^^^^

Unfortunately, there is a lot more going on with this situation than one can only speculate on if care to. There is a reason why the mother made the comment that the father ALWAYS bring food for one. Is she ALWAYS making their son call him for this therefore pulling him into a precarious situation?

As my Father in law says "be careful who you rubbing bellys with". 🤣
🤣 Well, it has been a long time since I have heard it put that way. 🤣 But he is absolutely correct.

Because she would have said the other dads bring stuff for everyone. Yet she did not.
If she had said that the other dads bring stuff for everyone, then I would be on her side. But like you said, skyvolt, she didn't say that.

If she wore her hair natural and no false nails maybe she could by McDonalds for all 4. Her thinking is all messed up.

Last edited:
It would have been nice if he brought the other kids food too but he‘s not obligated to do so. His primary responsibility is to his own child not the others. Now if they were still together then that’s different. The only thing I can agree with her is that he knew the situation. Which is why he shouldn’t have chosen her to plant his seed in. Men we have to stop being lead by our penis and start being lead by our purpose. Otherwise we get into situations like this.

It would have been nice if he brought the other kids food too but he‘s not obligated to do so. His primary responsibility is to his own child not the others.
I agree. I mean, after all, we are not male lions on the African Serengeti, if yall know what I mean.
The only thing I can agree with her is that he knew the situation. Which is why he shouldn’t have chosen her to plant his seed in.
Again. I agree. Be care who you rub bellies with. Well, that is what @PQUE father-in-law says. 🤣
Men we have to stop being lead by our penis and start being lead by our purpose
🤣 Well, good luck with that.

291068302_5211362265613090_1574246704663619758_n.jpg

I saw somewhere that this whole situation was a skit.
At first I thought it was a skit. But, even if it was a skit, it brought up an interesting scenario. Because there are people in real life who are in that situation.

Now, I have another scenario. What if the situation was reversed? Lets say that the father has custody of all four of his kids. But the 4th kid is by a different mother. Now, I think yall know where I am going with this.

Last edited:
Back